o c h o

♡ Lacey♡ 

All of a sudden,Sammy and Ethan decided to go camping in two days and invited the guys to come with them. Ethan wanted to go because his wedding is in 6 days and he wants to go out with me and the boys since he'll barely see us again. Sammy told me to come too,but I still haven't decided. Yeah,I want to get away from my mom for a couple of days and honestly, I need that but I just can't. Not for a specific reason,though. 

Jack entered my room and was about to say something but I cut him,"Ever heard about knocking?" I didn't even know that he's here. 

He chuckled,"Sorry,I just wanted to tell you that Bailey is coming." 

"Do you think I care?" 

"Lacey,I know that you both hate each other but,just try to ignore her bitchy comments about you,okay?" 

I groaned,"I DON'T HATE HER," I yelled,"I JUST FUCKING HATE HER PERSONALITY." 

he didn't say anything and instead,he sat next to me. 

"We're not enemies,Jack. I don't even know why she hates me and I don't know why would you date someone--" I stopped when I realized what I was about to say. 

"Someone like her?" He said,looking at me for a while then saying,"Are you jealous?" 

I literally froze. I didn't know what to say. Maybe I am?

I shook my head,sighing.

He chuckled,running his fingers through his hair,"Why can't you just admit that you love me and you're jealous because I dated someone else instead of dating you? You know what? it's not that you hate her PERSONALITY or that she keeps on hating on you either," He blurts,taking a deep breath and continued.

"You're just jealous because she took someone you love,aren't you?" He chuckled.

I was shocked. Why would he say something like this to me? am I that bad? 

"Just get out of my room," I said,looking away because I didn't want him to see me crying. I don't want him to know that I'm not strong enough.

"Truth hurts,huh?"

"Jack,stop talking and get out of my fucking room!" I shouted, as a tear slipped down my face. 

He got out of my room,closing the door. 

I threw myself onto the bed,sobbing like a child. 

Why is life so hard? 

----------

HEY HI HELLO! OMGG I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH💕 i haven't updated this book for a while now but school sucks.