c u a t r o

Lacey♡

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. I got up,grabbing my phone looking at the caller's ID. Ethan.

"Hey," I said,yawning.

"Good morning,Lace," he said,"you have to come now."

"And why do I have to come right now?"

He said nothing and hung up. ouch.That hurts.

letting out a sigh,I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I got out of the bathroom and glanced at my reflection in the mirror,running my fingers through my hair to straighten it a bit.

Why do I look like shit every time I wake up?

I went downstairs, Jack was on his phone and didn't bother to look up.

I cleared my throat,"Uh,I have to go."

"Are you going to come tonight,again?" Jack Johnson asked as he walked out of the kitchen.

"I don't know if I can," I said.

He nodded and Gilinsky was still on his phone,which annoyed me.

Why'd he ignore me? I didn't do anything wrong.

---

Jack's POV

Probably Lacey thinks that I'm ignoring her but I'm not. She has a boyfriend and I was planning on maybe,asking her out after knowing her better? I want her to be mine. I'm not sure if what I'm going to do will make her mine but,if I really want her to love me then maybe I should at least try?

My thoughts were interrupted by Jack asking,"Dude,are you okay?"

"Yeah,I'm good. I'll be right back," I said and left Jack alone, going to my room.

I took out of my phone,calling lacey.

She picked up after a minute,"Um,Lacey?"

"Yes?"

"Can I please have your brother's number?" I asked,nervously.

She said nothing. Okay, I embarrassed myself.

"Okay," she finally said.

"Hold on," I said,walking out of the room. I grabbed Johnson's phone,unlocking it and writing down the number.

I thanked her and hung up. "Who's number is this?" Johnson asked the minute I gave him his phone back.

I shrugged,taking Ethan's number. I'm not ready to tell him because,1.he's going to tell me that what I'm going to do is terrible. 2.he's going to tell Lacey about everything.

I went back to my room after taking the number and closed the door.

---

Ethan's POV

"Mom," I said,running my fingers through my hair,"Why can't you understand that me and Sammie want the wedding to be In Canada?"

"Because,I'm not going there, Lace isn't going to be there either," She said half-yelling.

"Mom, It's your one and only son's wedding!" I groaned,"you can just go to Canada and book a flight right after the wedding is over."

"We'll discuss this later on, okay? I got to go," she said, planting a kiss on my cheeks and left.

I rolled my eyes, heading to the living room where Lacey and Noah are.

Noah has been there waiting to meet Lacey. He wanted to surprise her, knowing that she'll never expect him here.

It made me happy, Seeing how much time he spends trying to make her happy.

But, I secretly ship her with Jack. They'd make the cutest couple ever.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing, an unknown number is calling.

"um,yes?"

"It's Jack, Ethan."

"Oh,yeah. Hey Jack," I said as I got up from the couch, rushing to my room.

"Meet me at starbucks, now." He said in a monotone.

"But .. Why?" I exclaimed.

"It's a serious matter," He said.

"Okay, I'll be there. " I said and hung up. He got me worried.

----