d i e c i o c h o✿

"I,Ethan Barker, take you Alli Simpson, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part. " Ethan repeated in a shaky voice,smiling widely at aria.

"I, Alli Simpson, take you Ethan Barker, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." 

"i now pronounce you husband and wife. ethan,you may now kiss the bride."

and with these words,Ethan leaned in and kissed alli. it was filled with love,passion and lust. he was so happy that he's finally getting married to the love of his life,to the one he loved the most and cared about the most. 

++

lacey's pov✿

everyone started to slow-dance to'all of me' by john legend. despite the fact that i suck at slow-dancing and dancing in general but i love dancing so much. it lets all my stress come out. also,this song always makes me tear up. I secretly did a cover to it and hid it on my laptop. that's kind of weird,but i'm not ready to tell anyone yet. I just like to keep it for myself. 

jack got me out of my thoughts my taking my hands and pulling me lightly out of the wedding. 

"where are we going?" I asked,trying to stop him.

"to my house."

"jack,i can't leave," I exclaimed,pulling my hands off him.

"babe,please," he pleaded.

"no way," i shook my head. 

"why not?" 

"are you insane? what are we going to do there?" I semi-yelled,crossing my arms. 

"just come with me."

i didn't try to protest over again because jack is a completely stubborn person. i am too,but not as stubborn as him.

+

sorry if there's any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes. ily all and thank you so much for 3,000 reads! this is unbelievable.