q u i n c e✿

lacey's pov✿

"I no longer know how to spend a single day without loving you."

I woke feeling a lot better than yesterday. I grabbed my phone from the counter and unlocked it-12: a.m . I was too lazy to get up so I just laid in my bed,going through instagram and stopped when I saw a picture Sammy recently posted. it was a picture of Jack and I,not noticing that he was taking a picture, with a caption'cuties' . I don't even remember him taking a picture of us? as expected,most of the comments was hateful but it didn't bother me. I mean,if Justin bieber posted a photo with a girl i'd get jealous. 

the funny thing is,most of the comments was like 'kill yourself', do you think I'll commit suicide just because you're telling me to do it? well,you thought.

the room's door was opened by mom,she smiled as she stepped in.

"um,hey did I wake you up?" she asked and I could feel the nervousness in her voice.

"Hey,mom," I smiled,rubbing my eyes,"no,I was going to get up anyways."

"Okay. um-when are you going to get ready? you're going to meet my fiancee,remember?"

"of course I do," I chuckled,"i'll take a shower and get ready."

she widely smiled,"okay."

obviously,this guy has a really good influence on her. she really needed someone to be there for her and make her happy.

I felt guilty for not making my own mom happy. 

I brushed it off,getting up and heading to the bathroom. 

++

I showered and threw on a t-shirt and shorts.

my mom came in a rush to my room,"he's here," she excitedly said,clapping her hands.

"Woah,calm down," I laughed.

she nervously laughed and nudged my shoulders,"aren't you going?" 

I took my phone,walking off the room and went to the living room. he looked around my mom's age. My mom has every rights to be in love with him. he has that sea-green eyes that everyone dreams to have. I smiled and shook hands with him,"hi." 

"um-hey I'm Austin," he slightly smiled and sat down on the sofa.

++

we had dinner and soon,mom and Austin were having their own conversation and didn't notice I exist. I unlocked my phone and texted Jack.

to; gilinsky

I'M BOREDDD

surprisingly,I instantly got a reply. 

from; gilinsky

i'll call you.

I don't know why,but that kind of scared me. do you know that feeling when your mom yells your name and you just start thinking about everything wrong you did? that's exactly how i feel right now,even though I did nothing wrong to Jack.

my phone's ringtone started playing,and I got a strange look from both mom and Austin.

I shrugged,answering the call. 

"hi," I quietly said. 

"hi,babe. are you busy today?"

"No."

"Good. I'll take you somewhere today. I'm picking you up at six." 

"Woah,wait. Is that like a,you know,a date?" I asked,smiling through the phone. 

"maybe it is." Is all he said before hanging up. 

I got up,"Alright. I'll leave you guys alone." 

they didn't bother to look at me and kept talking. I guess,they were too focused on their conversation that they couldn't hear what I said. 

I rolled my eyes playfully at them, going to my room. 

I went through my clothes,not finding anything good to wear. I want to wear something special for this special day. my eyes laid on a black skater skirt and a floral crop top. I wasn't sure if I should wear it but I did anyways. 

I quickly got dressed and straightened my hair. I put on my everyday makeup,which is,an eyeliner,mascara,a dark red lipstick and finished by spraying the key by Justin bieber. I glanced over my reflection at the mirror,"babe," Jack said,making me scream.

"fuck you,gilinsky," I yelled. 

he hugged my back,"I love to scare you babe." he whispered through my neck. 

My cheeks was heating up already. I lightly push him off me,putting my hands around his neck,"who let you come in my room?" 

"Is there someone else here other than your mom?" he sarcastically said,chuckling. 

"haha,funny,"I rolled my eyes. 

He took my hand,pulling me out of the room,"let's go,babe."

---