Chapter Twenty Seven

Kennedy stared at her reflection in the mirror. She didn't recognize the face staring back at her. Jo had beat her ass unrecognizable. Thank God he wasn't home at the moment. Kennedy felt like she could kill him with her bare hands.

She turned away from her reflection in the mirror and walked towards the bedroom. She'd made a decision. She was leaving. Heading for her huge walk in closet, Kennedy grabbed everything that she could. She stuffed some of her belongings into a suitcase and zipped the luggage up. She was dead serious.

Though she had nowhere to go, Kennedy didn't give a fuck. She felt beyond violated by Jo and she wanted out now. Fuck this lavish lifetstyle. It was no longer worth it. She was just about to leave, when she heard a noise come from the hallway. She stopped dead in her tracks. Kennedy strained her ears, listening, trying to decipher what that noise could have been.

It could have been anything, but Kennedy knew that it was not. She heard footsteps and whoever was in her house, was now standing just outside of her bedroom. Her heart raced. Had Jo come home? Even though she was pissed off with him, she was hoping and praying that it was him.

But the way the hairs on her neck stood on end, told her that it was not Jo. Kennedy tip toed her way to Jo's walk in closet. She began to quietly search for his gun. Where was it? He usually kept one in there for her, where she could find it in case of emergencies. Fuck. He must have moved it, she thought to herself. She continued to search anyway.

Suddenly, the oak double doors to her bedroom burst open and in stepped a group of five men, wearing all black. They had masks over their faces. She would have expected it to be Nekhi and YUS, but she knew that is was not. None of these niggas mannerisms were familiar. Kennedy did not know these niggas.

Giving up on Jo's gun, Kennedy tried to make a run for it out of her bedroom. One of the men grabbed her. "You ain't going nowhere, motherfucker," he spoke to her, harshly. He twisted her arm. "Get the fuck off me!" Kennedy aggressively yelled. She silently hoped that Jo would walk in.

The intruder squeezed onto her tighter. "No, bitch. I'm holding on real tight," he whispered in her ear, after pulling her close. Kennedy continued struggling to get out of his grip.

"Let's take everything this nigga got," one of the other niggas said. Three of the guys began ransacking the entire bedroom. They went through dressers and closets. The personal bathroom. And Kennedy could do nothing but watch.

She wanted to scream when she saw them place all of her fine jewelry from different places around the world into a bag. Was this really happening? No. It couldn't have been.

After they took everything that they wanted, Kennedy was yanked toward the door and pulled out of her house. She fought and screamed the whole time. "Tape this bitch mouth!" the ringleader instructed the nigga who was dragging Kenny.

"Where the tape at, Force?" he asked. "Force" stomped his foot hard on the floor. "The fuck is wrong with you, my nigga? Don't be saying my name!" he barked. "Oh shit. My bad!" the dude said. Force then threw a roll of tape at him and he got to work, tapping Kennedy's mouth up, ankles and wrists up tight.

Kennedy kept fighting. After getting kicked in his balls, the dude who was rough handling Kenny punched her hard directly into her mouth. "I didn't wanna even hit you because you look like you've already been getting that ass beat. Guess I know why," he snarled.

A couple of niggas in his crew snickered. Not Force. He was growing impatient. "Let's go!" he ordered. Kennedy's assailant grabbed her by her hair and continued to drag her out of the house. They went out through the back and pretty soon, Kennedy was thrown into the back of a van.

Taped tight and all, she still continued to fight. She tried with all her might to break free of the tape that contained her, but to no avail. The van had already pulled off and was being driven at top speed. Kennedy's heart was pounding with fright. What was going to happen to her? What did these niggas have planned? What was their beef? And who the fuck were they?

Kennedy could only think about Jo. He better find me, Kenny thought. He better fuckin' find me.
*****
Kennedy was taken to a trap in a location that she was not at all familiar with. Once there, that's where the real torture began. Like a slave, Kennedy endured the most brutal beating with an extension cord and she was also raped.

But of course she remained strong and didn't let not one tear drop, the entire time each of those motherfuckers took their turn having their way with her. She just took a deep breath and stopped fighting. She knew that even if she fought, it would be to no avail. This was really happening to her and that was just that.

Dear God, Kennedy prayed silently. I know you hear me. Please grant me with the strength to get through this. I don't know what I have done to deserve this, but I know better than to question your will. I still trust you and I know you will pull me through. You made me strong, I've gotten through much worse. Just keep my sanity. Amen.