Chapter Thirty Four

Nekhi sat back on Nyasia's bed, watching her as she packed all of his belongings away in boxes. He loved the fact that she was always so willing to take care of everything for him. All he had to do was say the word and Nyasia had him.

"Nekhi, do you still really want this Moncler? It barely even fits you anymore," Nyasia spoke to him. Nekhi took a good look at his two year old winter coat and shrugged. "I guess I can get rid of it. Give it to Meek," he suggested. Nyasia tossed the coat to the side and continued sorting through Nekhi's belongings.

Khi continued watching her for a second, until his phone vibrated, alerting him that he had a new text. Checking his phone, he saw that the message was from Crystal. She had sent him a picture of her, naked and fresh out the shower. Water and soap glistening on her clear skin. The words: Where u at? sent along with the picture message.

Nekhi immediately hardened, and he quickly sat up straight, ready to reply. I'll be there soon, he texted her back. He sent the text with a winky face. He looked back up at Ny, who was still packing up his stuff. "Yo, I'll be back," he told her, getting up.

Nyasia looked at him with a frown. "Where you going?" she probed. Khi grabbed his wallet and car keys from off his dresser. "I just gotta go meet up with Fats real quick. A quick business move, I'll be right back," he lied. Nekhi knew full and well that he didn't have no business to attend to with Fats. Ny still looked at him, skeptical.

"I'll bring you back something to eat. What you want?" Nekhi asked her. "Bring me some curry goat from that spot on Boston Road," Nyasia said back. With that, Nekhi made his way out.
*****
After taking his time, giving Crystal long deep strokes; Nekhi was laid up in her bed chillin'. Crystal snuggled up next to him, a huge smile on her face after being dealt with properly. Nekhi always satisfied her to full measures. Khi grinned at Crystal and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. Then, be thought about how to break the news that he had to break to her.

Nekhi cleared his throat. "Yo, Crys. I gotta talk to you about something," he let her know. Crystal perked up. "Talk to me," she said. Nekhi stroked his chin, searching for the right words to say. He decided that there was no other way around it. He should just come flat out and tell her, instead of trying to beat around the bush.

"I'm moving to PA with my baby's mother," Nekhi finally admitted. Crystal looked taken aback. "Come again?" she asked with attitude, her face scrunched up. She had an expression on her face that read "Nigga you got me fucked up".

Nekhi cleared his throat, he was mad uncomfortable. "I said, I'm moving to PA with my baby's mother," Nekhi repeated, a little more clearly this time. Crystal hopped out of her bed, still naked and started going off. "How you gonna tell me some shit like that, Nekhi? What you mean you're moving to PA with your baby's mother? What the fuck for? You back with her now?" she demanded to know.

"Yeah," Nekhi told her. Crystal was hurt and it was apparent in her face. "Oh, so you was just using me, huh? Now, you just gonna play me? I thought you was a real one!" she shouted at him. Nekhi looked at Crystal and felt real bad. She was taking this worse than he had expected her to.

"Nah, it's not even like that, Crys. I still wanna be with you," he let her know. And that wasn't a lie. "Get the fuck outta here, Nekhi! Miss me with the bullshit!" she spat. Crystal was looking like she wanted to fuck him up. "I'm serious, Crystal. I'm only telling you this because I fucks with you. For real. If I ain't give a fuck about you, I wouldn't have even bothered to tell you the truth. I'm keeping it one hunnit with you," Khi pointed out.

Crystal folded her arms tight across her chest. It was clear that she still was not feeling this. "So, what you saying Khi? You trynna keep both of us?" she questioned. "Hell yeah," he let her know. Crystal threw her hands up in the air. She was done with it all. Or at least, she wanted to be.

The truth is, she had already fallen in love with Nekhi and at this point she was willing to do anything to make him stay with her. "No. Hell no. I don't know what you take me for, but I'm not no dumb bitch. If you want her, go ahead and be with her," Crystal said, her voice cracking. She was trying to keep from crying.

Damn, Nekhi thought. Why I always got a shawty crying over me? He stood up from the bed and made his way over to Crystal. He reached for her, but she pulled away. "C'mon, Crys. Don't be like that," he said to her. "Fuck you," she insulted him. Her mouth trembled and then fat tears dropped from her eyes. Aw, man. Here we go, thought Nekhi.

He reached for her again and this time, she didn't pull away. "Come on. Don't be like this. I'll still be around. Aye, you can even move out there, too. That way you can be closer to me," Khi suggested. "While you go back home to her every night? What? I'm only good enough to be your mistress?" Crystal questioned.

Nekhi didn't want to just come out and say "yeah", because he knew that would definitely just tear Crystal to pieces. The bottom line was that even though he really liked Crystal, Nyasia already had that spot as wifey. Nobody could take that from her. Ever. It's just that after having met Crystal, she provided him with a little something more.

They vibed well together. Had a lot in common and shared a lot of interests. They both knew the streets, so they had a special understanding of one another. Their natures were familiar and Khi wasn't trying to let that go. At least not at the moment.

"C'mon, Crystal. You know it's not even like that. I'm trynna be a father to my daughter," he tried. But Crystal wasn't trying to hear that. "No. Fuck that. I'm going to find your baby mother on Facebook and I'm telling her about us," she said. She turned in attempt to go for her phone, but Nekhi grabbed her and pulled her back, aggressively.

"Aight. Now, you're fuckin' buggin'," he let her know. Crys looked at him with tears in her eyes and hurt in her face. "If you don't wanna fuck with me no more, that's cool. If you still wanna fuck with me, that's cool, too. But you, by no fucking means, will not hit up my girl. About nothing. And I mean that shit! Is that clear?" Nekhi barked, speaking harshly. She looked at him, her face still in obvious pain. "Crystal," she finally replied, solemnly.