"I get what I want"

"I cant believe i did that...they're onto us..shit shit shit.." laurent thought.

Larry crawled on laurent on top of their bed, they just finished the battle in Tokyo which they won. (is it me or in every single battle on youtube the les twins win okay back to the story) Laurent just wanted to rest for a minute but figured his plans were ruined.

"Finally, we are alone at last. Ya do know that teasing me the way you did tonight is very bad for you. I figured first we can have great sex then after that go try that new sushi shack around the block and come back home for round 2 of great sex.

Laurent tried to sit back up but larry put 2 fingers on his chest pushing him back down.

"Larry wait, i didnt tease you"

"Laurent you practically grinded me on stage"

Laurent saw the crowd's look of shock and confusion after laurent wrapped his arms around larry from behind and grinded on him with a wide smile. He new that his actions were slipping litte by little but its not like he couldnt help it. He new that some day people would catch on between there relationship. There career would be completely over if people found out. Laurent didnt want people to hurt larry just because his love for larry was different or not like normal twins would do. He new that sacrifices would have to be made even if it hurt. Suddenly larry connected his lip onto his twin but Laurent pushed him off

"S-stop larry! We can't do this dont you realize that what we are doing is is illegal. People are beginning to talk"

"You didnt seem to care what people thought or said about us last night when you were a moaning mess with us having great se-"

Laurent cut him off. Covering his own ears before he could finish that naughty sentence again

"Ahh! I get it. But we cant keep doing this larry...we just cant"

"Who cares if people talk let them talk! If me being in love with the man i care and grew up with is wrong then i never want to be right lau"

Laurent got off the bed standing in front of his brother his face turning red from the tension and frustration.

"I mean it we can no do this im sorry."

Larry stood up grabbing laurent by his left sleeve

" i dont know this laurent. This laurent doesnt give a shit what the public thinks but if you wanna act like a bitch then fine, just know that i will have you laurent.. And i know you crave me like i crave you, watch out.."

His accent becoming thicker, rage filled him from the sudden crazy talk that his brother with saying. They've been happily together for awhile and now all of a sudden laurent is saying to quit. As larry started to exit out of the room he yelled over his shoulder:

"Besides, i always get what i want"

he said with a mischievous grin.
And with those last words..he left slamming the door hard leaving laurent to ponder on his sentence.

"Shit! I need a drink, why did i say that everybody knows that larry doesnt take rejection well..." He thought.

What was he planning? What was he going to do that would cause laurent to "watch out" What ever it was it cant be good.
_______________________

Okay, its probably not that good of a story sorry lol. Feel free to comment let me know what you think.

This is off topic but i was on facebook right and i read someones status saying
"There is no i in happyness"

I was like "you dumb mother...maybe if you spelled it right there is. You depressing duck"

Okay fr fr lol
Goodbye my victorious-versace's (weird nickname i know)