he is asleep

Larry pov:

While he was out he decided to go to the store for equipment. If his plan was going to work he had to do it right. He bought handcuffs, oil, chocolate syrup, whipped cream. Everything was just right. By the time larry came back in the house he found laurent asleep on the couch. He stashed the equipment away underneath their bed. He decided he would use it when the time was right. He found a cup beside the couch. He smelled it. He recognizes the familiar scent it smelled like whiskey he's been drinking.

"Laurent wake up, cmon wake up"

He knew it was hard for him to wake up his brother when he drinked. Instead he had an idea. With his brother sprawled out on the couch larry hovered over Laurent sucking biting and licking on his neck.

"Mmm... Let me have it" Laurent mumbled in his sleep. His moans becoming more audible

Was Laurent enjoying this? What was he dreaming about, larry thought.

"Mhm so this is your weakness, this is how i get to your good spot" he said with an evil smirk

Larry had to stop himself, he didn't want Laurent to have a mark just yet.
Instead he began to rub Laurent over his jeans earning more moans from him. Laurents breathing became quicker as his chest kept rising and falling fast. He squirmed in his sleep.

"Oh..daddy" Laurent mumbled quietly

Larry chuckled at him being adorable. He decided to rub a bit harder until he saw him turning alot. He quickly stopped what he was doing because he didnt want to wake him up. Larry quickly walked into the kitchen pretending to grab something to eat.

Laurents pov:
I was upset with my self for the choices that i made between me and larry but it had to be done. I sat on the couch drinking a glass of whiskey. That stuff is strong. I decided to take a quick nap. But in the middle of me sleeping i suddenly felt...hot or different. I try to force myself to wake up but it wont work. I was dreaming that larry pinned me against the wall and he was grinding on me and sucking my neck. The heat was to much and i was slowly waking up out of my slumber. I looked around really confused and panting heavily.

"W-what the hell happened?"
(Have you ever had a deep nap and woke up confused like "how many centuries have past" lmao thats how laurent is right now ok back to the story)

He looked around and saw larry in the kitchen

"Larry? W..what when did you get here what just happened."

"I got here like 6 seconds ago, i just came from the uhmm...the sushi shack  and saw you knocked out on the couch. You okay?"

"Oh yea..i-i just uh..had an intense dream thats all why is my neck so moist?"

Laurent touched the side of his neck and felt like it was moist.

"Oh well your just must of been so intense that you were sweating or something" larry said and laughed

"What the hell is so funny?"

"Nothing..its just that your dream must of been so good that it even managed to give you a boner. My baby must of been dreaming about me and what this dick can do" larry said sitting in the kitchen chair munching on an apple. Laurent blushed hard looking down at his boner quickly walking into the bathroom.

"S-shut the hell up larry"

"Were are you going Lau ?"

"To take a cold shower!!"

"Ooh can-"

(gco)

"No you can not join!"

"That was to close, poor baby i guess my plan is working" larry thought to himself.

Laurent slammed the bathroom door leaving larry laughin in tears.

"And its not funny you..you bunny toothed weirdo!!"

Laurent yelled out the door and slamming it for the 2nd time. But that only made larry laugh so hard that he fell off the kitchen chair.
___________________

Okay i tried to add humor into this part idk haha.

Comment.
Tell me what you think.
Should i keep going or no? Hmu

Bye my Versace-Victorians