separate

Hey babes!
Lets get started.

Laurent pov:

As i was waiting outside on the porch i kept kept replaying lylahs words in my head. "Larrys gone" what if he never comes back? What if...he doesn't want to be with me? It was getting dark out and cold where is he damn it? As if my prays have been answered a red sports car pulled up into the drive way. He got out slamming the car door locking it. Joy took over me but it was quickly taken away by irritation from him worrying me.

"Were the hell have you been larry!"

" fuck you!*sticks up the middle finger*

" throw the middle finger at me again and ill snap it in half. Ive been sick and worried about you like crazy !"

" oh why wont you go away and fuck lylah all ready "

" what the hell are you talking about i care about you not her"

"What if you get tired of being with me Laurent? You don't need me...lylah told me that-"

"Fuck lylah i hate that bitch, shes trying to get in your head"

Meanwhile in lylahs room:

I was about to fall asleep again but i kept hearing yelling outside i walked to the front door looking through the peep whole and saw larry and Laurent yelling at eachother. They were super loud i wouldn't be suprised if the neighbours heard them. I suddenly had a brilliant idea, just to make the party more fun i stripped off my clothes only showing my red and black lace bra and panties and stepped outside to see a shocked and angry larry and a frustrated Laurent.

" Laurent! Come back and fuck me again im still horny!"

" so you did fuck her!! You lying bastard!! I trusted you Laurent"

" i swear i didn't even touch her larry i swear it"

"Shut the fuck up Laurent"

"Boys please dont fight i-"

Larry&laurent say in unison looking at lylah in the doorway: "shut the fuck up bitch!!"

*lylah throws larry the middle finger and blows Laurent a kiss with a wink*

"Fuck you larry, ill be waiting for you Laurent ill be in the bed room and we can finish what we started" she said shutting the door and turning the lights off in the house and whispered to herself "this is way to easy its almost funny"

Larrys lov:

"Was this a plan of yours Laurent? To make it seem like you hated lylah but as soon as i leave make love to her?"

"What no! I love you larry i swear i didn't -"

"I don't want to here it! Im to fucking pissed off to talk to you im going to live in a hotel and you and lylah can be so happy together ill just wear the clothes i got on fuck you and everything else its over between us"

"But larry let me explain please"

Before Laurent could say any more i rushed and got in the car pulling off crying hysterically. Never trust people man.. I cant believe this.

Laurents pov:

I yelled at the top of my lungs for him to stop and wait but he was already gone... Its all my fault... Its all...suddenly realization hit me hard..its all lylahs fault!! Shes the one who ruined everything ever sents she came here! I ran inside the house and stormed into my room were i found her. The lights were dimmed and she looked at me with lustful eyes.

"Why the hell did you trick him into we had sex! You no i love him and ever sents you came you..you evil lying bitch!"

"Laurent baby its okay come over here and make love to me"

Suddenly Laurent smiled to himself. Lylah looked at him questioningly he stepped closer to her.. She sat on the bed legs wide open with laurent between them. There bodys close his breathing quickening he leaned down his left hand gripping her waist tightly and his right hand having a grip on long hair" she smiled wide as he whispered in her ear.

"Mmm....i have a much...much better idea"

"What do you have planned baby?"

"You'll see" Laurent said with a wide smile
__________________________

What will happen next??
Stay tooned!

Comment
Vote
Reread

Bye my Versace-Victorians!