this will be fun (teaser)

Laurent pov:

I woke up stretching my arms I notice that Larry wasn't next to me. I instantly smelled the scent of bacon coming from the kitchen. That's where I saw the tall lean muscular shirtless goofball cooking over the stove. I snuck up behind him wrapping my arms  around his waist i laughed startling him.

Larry pov:
My baby was sleeping so peacefully, i couldn't wake him up. I snapped a picture of him and put it on my instagram account. I decided to make us some breakfast before our big day today at the workshop, so i fixed up some bacon when i suddenly jumped at the feel of arms wrapped around me.
" its not funny dont scare me like that"

"Im sorry, but i cant help but to laugh"

"Ahh you wont be laughing when i handcuff you to bed"

Laurent blushing hard and sat at the table for his food to be done "y-your not actually going to punish me your bluffing"

"Oh? I wont huh, after breakfast you better prepare yourself big boy" larry said  smirking

"Prepare for what exactly?"

"Ill give you a hint"

Larry handed Laurent his plate sitting across from him, he looked Laurent in the eyes and pointed at his dick with his index finger and took a bite out of his food.  Laurent blushed at his action and continued eating.

"No time for being shy now belle, eat now because after this...your mine"

A couple minutes later larry was done eating and washed his plate but Laurent was eating extremely slow on purpose making larry impatient.  The thought of him being inside Laurent made him horny yet sexually frustrated he just wanted him now or he'll go crazy.

Laurent pov:

Hehe. Seeing larry impatient and frustrated is to funny. Im trying to stall and avoid being man handled by larry but i don't think i can survive that long. Suddenly he came rushing over grabbing my plate and throwing it away then he picked me up throwing me over his shoulder....damn...

"Okay!! Your done eating lets go!"

"Put me down what the fuck!"

"Shut up...your punishment starts now"

Next thing i know he slammed me onto the bed, i saw him reaching in the bag the was underneath the bed for the handcuffs i tried to struggle to get free but he was on top of me between my legs pinning me down cuffing me to the headboard. Damn funny thing is this was actually turning me on..

"I swear when i get free im gonna fuck-

"I said shut up Laurent"

He put a balled up sock in my mouth and put duck tape over it silencing my threats. He took off his shirt showing his beautiful caramel glistening abs (a/n aww lord let me stop before somethin happen to me lol  )

" finally...now ...time for some fun, you can struggle all you want but it wont-" (gco by his phone ringing in his back pocket)

Larry: "UGHH! NOW WHAT! Hello!!?"

(larrys friend roy at the worshop) :
"Yo man what you doin?! You was supposed to come at the worshop an 15 minutes ago"

Larry: "fuck you mean? You said come in an hour its only 7:30am"

Roy: i sent you a text. The schedule changed come on people are getting impatient"

Larry: im kind of in the middle of something roy! He said looking at Laurents body still sitting between his legs

Roy: im your best friend that mean that my bull shit is your bullshit! Help me!...nigga! ( got that from kevin hart lol)

Larry: ok ok fine...dammit

Laurent pov:

As i heard larry talking on the phone basically saying that our soon to be sex session was over i was thanking god soo much in my head.. Yes i was thank ful but irritated because this nigga didnt keep track of time so now were going to be late like always. I smiled wide, i can tell his even more mad and more sexually frustrated. I thrusted my hips making our lower half grind against eachother making it even worse for his mood. He unlocked the handcuffs swearing underneath his breath getting off of me. I rubbed my wrist laughin on the inside. We got dressed and exited out the door getting into our car

"This got me fifty shades of fucked the hell  up. Im so pissed off"

"Im sorry bebe, keep track of time better"

"You realize after this is over im going to fuck you hard right?" larry said with anger in his voice.

"W-wait larry im sorry" Laurent shuddered in fear of the possibilities of larry making him scream his name endlessly yet he was some what looking forward to seeing what he would do to him. Larry reached over with his right hand and grabbed laurents hand gripping it tightly while still driving with the other

"No sorry now belle..when i said you mine i meant it Laurent"

"Oh lord what did i sign up for".......
_____________
Ok done.

Comment

Vote

I feel like this wasn't good :/

Enjoy my Versace-Victorians love yall