prepare..

Laurent was lookin yummy that day in the media, I still remember how i first discovered boxboy lol
Its an embarrassing/sweet story buut id love to share it with you guys if you want just let me know ya? Lol any way...

enjoy!
________________________

Laurent pov:
its annoying how larry is so cocky and shit. I suddenly heard a different voice in my head "its annoying how your a diva". What was that? Ugh is larry using his twin telepathy on me again. Even though we are lovers i forget how he can still be like an annoying brother. "Get out of my head larry"
Before the date starts i want larry to relax and enjoy himself for the whole day. I no want him to be stressed. With the workshops and lylah on our cases we have been working hard. We need a day off. My thoughts were cut off by hearing larrys voice out loud.

"Come and eat food is ready"

"Mmm...smells lovely bebe"

"Told you i can cook, so whats the plan for today?"

"Well larry while i get everything set up for our date. Your going to relax. Do whatever you want. You stress bebe"

"A day without eachother? I guess thats okay."

"Oh youll be fine"

When larry and laurent were done eating, they put there dishes in the sink washing them. Laurent informed larry that he had to go out for a little while and get things ready. They exchanged hugs and kisses leaving larry to watch his lover/brother leave out the door and into the car. Larry was now home alone pondering on what to do.

Larry:

I love that laurent is sweet to me. He makes my heart flutter everytime he near me. I watched him pull out the driveway waving goodbye. I walked upstairs about to enter the bedroom when i heard a knock downstairs. Laurent must of forgotten something.
I twisted the door knob knowing who it already was but i was far from right. It was...her...my eyes got wide and irritation quickly swept over my body as i saw her smiling wide

"Forgot your phone lau-what the hell are you doing here lylah!!

"Aww missed me already?"

"I thought you left! "

"I decided to stay. Im not leaving until i get whats mine. And thats you."

"Im going t-to tell Laurent"

"Bad boy, you wouldnt want your fans to know that your fucking your own brother now would you"

" how did-"

"I saw you guys kissing in the living room through the window after i left, now...your going to do as i say or else"

Lylah left without saying anything else leaving larry to feel puzzled, and i bit worried. What if lylah Will never leave? He cant tell laurent other wise...knowing Laurents over protective side he will kill her. And the date was happening soon! This cant be good. He watched as she left looking satisfied, a smile creeping up on her face. Larry decided to shake off the new added stress and take a long needed shower. He let the water bounce off of his body as the images of lylahs appearance at the door made him shiver all over again. Again he erased the memory. Ones he stepped out drying himself off gently with a towel wrapped around his waist, he went into his bedroom to freshen up. After he was done his phone vibrated off the bed. He instantly grabbed it, the caller ID was blocked...

"*clears throat* hello who is this?

"Guess who bitch"

*meanwhile*