shower prank

Laurent pov:

I took off my clothes looking in the mirror. My body was pretty damn good to me. I locked the door because i new how larry was with his mischievous ways. As i got in the shower my hard on was starting to die down. Thank god
He needs to learn that we cant have this type of relationship.

Larry: pov
I pressed my ear against the bathroom door and heard the shower running I tried to twist the door knob open but it wouldnt budge..hmm so lau thinks he can lock me out oh baby no no no..
*tisk tisk tisk* i looked around the house in search of my credit card and swiped it between the lock and the wall and voila the door slowly creeked open
I heard him singing dance like we're making love by ciara his beautiful body glistening from the water. Little drops of water running through his afro his eyes were closed. It hit down to his neck rolling down his chest to his stomach and finally his v line past his....let me stop before i get caught. I saw the towel that was hanging and took his clothes. Aye no towel no clothes equals all nudity. I snuck out the door. Closing it.

Laurent pov:

"Closer than before lets dance like nobodys watchin baby, lets dance like we're making love, oooh lets dance like we're..."

(gco) Suddenly i heard the door close What the heck? I turned off the water looking around.

"Hello? L-larry i told you that you cant!!..what..his not in here o well"

I finished the rest of my shower turning the water back on. When i was done i hopped out feeling fresh. I was looking around for my towel and clothes.. What the hell! I know i brought them in here! Shit shit shit..
I new i heard the door close when i was washing. Son of a bitch.. I cracked the door open and saw larry leaning against the wall with my stuff.

"What the hell you ass give them back"

"Oh you mean your towel and clothes? Nahh i dont think you need them. I guess youll just have to walk to your room..naked"

Larry cracked an evil smile and walked away.

"Larry don't you walk away..get back and give me back my stuff!

He came back to the door.

"Okay on one condition..you have to say daddy i love you so much your the best dancer AND your sexy as fuck.

"Larry go fuck yourself"

"Mmm...not the answer i want sorry. And technically i am you. Now if you dont mind im going in our room to watch tv"

And with that he left.. God damn it. He knows he is winning this battle. He disappeared were the hell did he go? I have no choice i can't stay in this bathroom room forever plus im getting cold I quickly ran to my room and closed the door.. That was close i jumped turning around my heart pounding as i heard and saw him sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Mmm..nice view papi haha"

"H-how the hell did you g-get in here so f-fast"

"Why? Nervous i might..bite you or even better lick you?"

"Get out larr im naked!"

"Mmm..and what a beautiful sight it is. I should just fuck you right here right now, dont fight it laurent"

He was walking towards me slowly. I panicked and threw my bracelet that i saw next to me on my dresser at him. He only chuckled. His eyes filled with hungry and lust.. Behind his smile was hurt from me rejecting him and saying we cant be together.

"You actually think a stupid bracelet will stop me"

Next thing i know larry was slowly walking towards me he was so close that our lips could touch at any moment he looked at me as if he was looking deep inside my soul. He pushed me moving me out the way and smacked my ass

"Hurry up and get dressed we have a battle to get to"

"Wait larry im-"

"I said Get dressed, did i studder?"

"But i just want to say im-"

"Laurent unless you want to end up screaming my name on that bed..i highly recommend you hurry up..and get dressed"

"Ill be in the limo out front"
Larry just winked at me and walked away.

_________________
okay what did you think?

Comment

Vote.

Im gonna be out all day school shopping (which i hate) but when im done Ill update again for you guys

Like always goodbye my
Versace-Victorians (weird nickname still but you gotta secretly like it) lol