what happened to us?

Larry pov:
The whole limo ride was awkward. It was silent as ever. The tension was so thick you could cut it. I was on the right looking out the window and he was on the left looking down at his fingers. i was determined to get him. By the time we got to another battle in tokyo we wasn't doing to well. I was tripping over my own two feet and laurent was un sure of what to do next. We work better as a unit when we weren't arguing or mad at eachother i mean we didnt even look at eachother. Suddenly i saw him drop on the floor i rushed over to him to see whats wrong. The soft look on his face twisted into pain

Laurent:

"Ahh!! Ouch ...god my ankle."
I hissed in pain. The judges came running over to me.

Judge #1 "oh my god are you okay what happened?"

"I was trying to do a pin drop and i fell on my ankle"

Judge #2: "do you think you can continue the battle? If not then im sorry but the other team will win"

"I...i dont think so" laurent said with a sad expression on his face.

judge #1: he yelled into the microphone
"Im sorry ladies and gentlemen but due to the les twins injury the other team wins"

When the battle was over and everybody left the nurse there checked out my ankle and said i will be completely fine she was pretty cute. Larry caught me staring and rolled his eyes so me and larry just went back home..

"Laurent are you okay? Please dont ever scare me like that when you injured yourself i froze up...i didnt know what to do"

Laurent layed on the bed while larry stood up in front of him

"Im good. I mean it hurt like hell Back there but im fine now"

"Good...what happened to us?
Look laurent.. I know you think our love is dangerous but you're who i want and I'm not afraid to show it."

"I know, ive been thinking actually...i..i love you larry but what if people find out we can no do this anymore"

" your telling me your willing to stop everything? Your mind may be telling you that but your body says other wise"

Laurent got up off the bed to face him man to man.

" listen to me we cant-"

"Shut up lau"

Laurent suddenly felt a strong force pinning him against the wall. This is just like Laurents dream that he had. Deja vu..

"You want this to stop?" larry said sucking on his neck knowing thats his twins weakness.

"Mmm...L-larry wait"

"Or how about this" larry lifted up laurents shirt kissing and licking down his chest. He felt larrys hand unzip his pants Laurent bit his bottem lip to suppress his moans he couldn't let larry win. He had to stay strong

"Ohh..l-larry this cant-"

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, larry frowned cursing under his breath a bit upset who the hell could be interrupting their moment? Meanwhile laurent was thanking god in his mind. Larry figured that if he ignored it the person would go away but the knocking on the door got more aggressive. Why is somebody banging on the door as if they're mike tyson?

Lady: "mail man, you have a package"

Larry: please go away come back later

Lady: i cant sir

Larry:fine

Larry approached the door only to find out that the so called mail man was only a crazy fan screaming in his face happily. She tried to wrap her arms around his neck but he aggressively pushed her off slamming the door in her face

Larry: "crazy bitch! Go away before i call the cops"

Larry walking back to there room in search of laurent to continue the hot moment only to find that he wasn't in there. Is he hiding?

"You cant hide from me forever! I will find you"

He looked in the living room but he wasn't there either. Fuck...

Lau pov:

I was hiding underneath our bed while larry was talking to somebody at the door. This is kind of funny, i love that he chases after me its a turn on...wait!! Stop stop stop he is your brother...who am i kidding..my heart knows what it wants and im just being a bitch denying it. As i was squirming underneath the bed i felt a bag.. It looks like its filled with something..what? When did this get here, how did it get here? I looked inside it gently trying not to make noice...its...its...omg did larry buy this without me knowing or something? Hmm....

"Im going to find you laurent i know your in here...i can smell you"
__________________

What was in the bag that lau found :P ?
If you are following along with the story then you will know what's inside the bag from the last chapters lol. If not then youll just have to wait and see

Feel free to comment

Vote.

Thank you for reading it means alot to me btw i may not be good at writing but im trying.

Bye my Versace-Victorians