lust filled room

Lets get started yo...  

Larry pov:

"Suprised? I hope your ready Laurent"

Laurent stepped out of bathroom, towel carefully wrapped around his waist. His body perfectly defined as if he was created and thought out with every detail from the gods above. Water rolled down his slim yet muscular body and onto the floor, his expression shocked seeing that larry took the time to set up the lit candles, the dim lighting. Laurent was excited to see his love in front of him yet the idea of his punishment seemed to scare him a little. His curiosity got the best of him as he thought of the many things larry would do to him.  questions like "whats he going to do" and "why is this such a turn on" kept replaying in his head.  He looked into larrys eyes as he motioned for him to step foward and saw desire and lust. 

"Sit on my lap baby i need to tell you something"

Laurent was hesitant but did as he was told. Larry held onto Laurents waist so he wouldn't struggle to get free. Right then larry said only three words that caused a shiver to run up laurents spine creating goosebumps.
He leaned closer, his lips now lightly grazing Laurents ear, his warm minty breath hitting his neck.

"You've been bad" 

Laurent was a nervous wreck. Why was larrys dominant side turning him on? His now obvious buldge was showing inside his towel.

"I-i dont know w-what your talking about"

"Dont play dumb Laurent. Always teasing me and shit...you need to be punished, take this towel off and lay on your back"

Laurent pov:

Of course i was nervous, i wanted to run to the door but i new that either it was locked or larry would catch me before i could even touch the door knob. I didnt want to piss larry off because he is not patient.  So i did as told and layed on the bed. He placed the handcuffs on me and reached underneath the bed for his bag. With me now fully naked he gently loaded the chocolate syrup straight down my chest. He went from sucking and biting my neck to licking down my chest slowly stopping at my v line.

" i was going to tape your mouth, but i change my mind.. I want to here you scream my name."

"Thats not happening"

Larry only laughed in his face. The fact that Laurent is refusing to moan or scream is amusement for larry.  He settled between his legs taking off his own boxers and tossing them on the floor. He grabbed some lube and started to stroke himself while looking into laurents beautiful brown eyes. He lined himself up with his hole and thrusted forward. Laurents face twisted as the pain shot inside his body.

"P-pull out...it..it hurts...ahh larr"

"Be patient, you'll feel good soon"

As laurent started to adjust to his size he started to feel hot, he felt a mixture of pain and pleasure surrounding him as he wrapped his legs around larrys waist and his arms above his head still cuffed. He bit his bottem lip hard to keep from moaning but he new it wouldnt last  before he surrendered. Larry new how Laurents body worked. He new what spot made him moan what made him weak with every warm touch, even what made him crave more and more. He attacked his lips, there tongues now swirling together as larry thrusted harder getting the rhythm of it, he kept slowing down then speeding up knowing the most accurate spot to hit. He didn't want Laurent to climax just yet until he new it was right, Larrys groans now muffled from there makeout session he then stopped to look at his now lust filled face. The only sound is skin slapping against skin and panting in the room.

" i know you laurent..i know your at your limit. But i guess you dont want to say anything so ill stop. "
Larry was right..laurent was at limit he is so close to climaxing. He couldnt hold it in any more. His moans now slipping out of his mouth.

"Mmm...oh larry ...p-please i-i need to...i need to come"

"Whats my name baby"

"Im not saying it!!.

Larry then stopped and pulled out unhandcuffing him, Laurents face now looked angry. "W-what are you doing? Please i need this" larry grinned.

"Oh? I couldn't tell so i think ima take a shower" he was about to get up but then laurent wrapped his arms around his waist and smiled.

"Ok wait! Wait!....i...i need it daddy"

"Better..much better"

Larry then stroked Laurent licking the tip of his dick. He swallowed it whole sucking hard until he felt his warm liquid filled his throat. Larry thrusted inside him again pumped hard having laurent moan again until he climaxed inside him. They both lay there panting and sweating next to eachother now.

"That...was Hot...shit larry."

"Yea i know, let's get some rest"

He kissed laurents forehead holding eachother close...
________________

Boom!!  Done.

Comment, vote, all that ish ..

Love y'all.

Bye Versace-Victorians