lets play a game

Laurent pov

" i know your in here laurent i can smell you"

Shit shit Shit what do i do? I can't stay underneath this bed forever. I saw larrys foot steps enter the room again he was still looking for me. If we were really playing hide and seek he would lose for sure. I'm gonna have to ask larry about this bag later on

Larry pov:
I think im going to play a little game on my poor baby.
Laurent didnt know that when i entered back in the room i saw his feet wiggling under neath the bed. This dude is 6 ft tall. Does he honestly think a bed will cover him? But im going to have a little fun with him sents he still thinks im looking for him. I decided to lay on the bed i know exactly how to get to him. Im going to make him jealous. I pulled out my phone even though the it died and held it to my ear pretending to do a sexual fake phone call with somebody else.

"Hey baby...yea laurents not here, finally we can talk..what are you wearing sexy?"

In Laurents mind under the bed he whispered to himself getting a little confused: "who the hell is he talking to?"

Larry: "ohh yea? Thats hot...im going to rip your clothes off with my teeth. Talk dirty to me baby"

Laurent was getting mad it was hard for him to listen to a phone call with some ugly bitch. " i swear im going to choke larry to death when this is over"

Larry: "ohh yes baby...more...i want you riding this dick hard...

In larrys mind he new it was working just because he new that when it came down to his brother laurent will mark and claim a person as if its his territory. To make it even more frustrating and angry for him he moaned in the phone. Meanwhile in laurents mind he was getting furious he couldn't take it any more! Laurent wiggled and slid his way out under the bed and saw larry holding a phone snatching it out of his hand. Larry only smiled wide feeling accomplished that his fake call worked. Laurents face turned red with rage

" really bitch your going to test me! Who the hell are you talking to huh! I cant believe you...who are you talking to on the phone"

" uhhh jake from state farm. He said his wearing khakis "

He looked at the phone only to see that the screen was black. He tried turning it on but it wouldnt work. Larry was laughing hard.

" baby baby the power was off i new you were underneath the bed the whole time i was just messing with you. Yes i couldve just grabbed your ankle and yanked you out but that would be way to easy plus..you just showed me your true feelings"

"W-what..huh w-why i dont understand..what... are you kidding me what true feelings?"

Larry stood in front of lau getting face to face holding his waist looking deep into his eyes were he saw a scared passionate yet lustful laurent.

" you showed me that you were so jealous that you actually cared about me. you showed me your emotions laurent weather you like it or not i know you feel something deep inside. When two people love eachother they should be together... Dont you know that my heart belongs to you and only you... That every waking moment i spend time with you is wonderful and...special I care enough to fight for you! For us laurent! So if people dont like it who cares...i love you ...i want you stop thinking that you're alone because your not. You never will be i know your scared i know your worried but you dont have to keep- "

"Oh shut up and kiss me you bunny toothed idiot."

Laurent grabbed the back of larrys neck pulling him into a kiss. He was sucking on his bottem lip for entrense which larry gladly accepted, there tongues swirling around for dominance but Laurent seemed to win at that moment, There lower half grinding against eachother making them both moan in pleasure. Then laurent pushed larry off of him this time landing on the bed. He was speechless he didn't know what to say. He looked up at him touching his lips with his index and middle fingers.

"Whoa...that was.."

"Hot? Sexy? Yes i know... Daddy has tricks up his sleeves to larry bourgeois"

" dont get cocky you can get rid of that grin on your face to"

"Dont hate the player ..hate the game baby"

"So does this mean...y-youll have me?"

"Yes im sorry for the way i acted...im just going to work harder to fight for us like you said i cant deny what my heart wants.. but larry? I have one question.."

"Yes my love?"

"Why is there a bag underneath the bed?"

"Ohh thats a suprise...your punishment for acting bitchy for the past couple days"

Larry turned off the light and went to bed

"Punishment!! W-wait larry lets talk about this"

"To late. Goodnight get rest youll need it for tomorow."

"Dont you fall asleep on me wait!!"

Larry threw a pilllow at Laurents face to shut him up causing him to fall on the floor.

"That dirty bastard..." Laurent thought..

___________

give me your thought i want to interact with yall and get to know ya better lol

I used to think Laurent was actually gay in real life but the more i got to know the les twins the more i was like "oohh okay i like there unique style" i think im a Laurent fan more just because his a fuckin diva lmao
But larry is 100% sexy french chocolate lol. They both are.

Im actually studying French so yay.

But yea hmu ! Comment vote either or i don't care or mind.

Goodbye my beautiful
Versace-Victorians!