suspicious

Lets get right into it shall we. Thanks for reading btw. Means alot.

Laurent pov:

As i was driving i looked over and saw that larry kept looking down at his phone. Why is he acting so weird? Whats wrong with him? I gently layed my hand on his thigh with my right as my left was on the wheel. He looked at me smiling. I spoke first to clear the awkward tension.

"So...you excited"

"Yea..i cant wait for our date tonight"

"Why do you keep looking down at your phone? Is it that important?"

"What no sorry. Guess im just nervous"

" you can tell me wha-"

" i said im fine laurent Just drop it"

I was flabbergasted by larrys comment,  I chose to say nothing and continued to drive and let larry have an attitude. When we got to the restaurant i parked me car and entered in the fine establishment. It was so fancy. Perfect for us. I asked the waiter for a more peaceful and quiet area telling her that we were the bourgeois family and we were immediately seated at a private section. Larry sat across from me, worry in his eyes.

"Larry Whats-'

"Nothing stop asking me"

"But you didn't even know what i was going to say"

"Yes i did Its nothing...ok"

"No its not, what happened. If you dont tell me ...ill make you"

"h-how?"

Suddenly a smile grew on Laurents face. He scooted his chair closer to larry running a hand on his thigh

"Laurent w-what are you doing we are in public"

"Thought you didnt care about public affection"

Before larry could say another word laurents hand slowly reached up to his zipper pulling them down and rubbing larry through his boxers. He bit his bottem lip trying to hold back his moans as he new this was not appropriate in a fansy restaurant. Larry new he would break soon.

"Laurent s-stop"

"Why? I no you love it, seems like your already hard"

"Mmm uhh...l-lau"

Suddenly the waiter came looking confused as to why larry was looking so flustered. Laurent pulled his hand back quickly avoiding the situation with a smirk on his face. The ended up ordering  their drinks and food having the waiter look at the twins with lust filled eyes. Larry looked down trying to cover up the bulge in his pants.

"You d-did that on purpose Laurent"

"Did what'

"Don't play dumb you got my friend excited in my pants"

"Then tell me what's wrong damn it"

"I cant..."

Larry looked down at his food eating in silence. Larry was sad that he couldn't tell Laurent...meanwhile his twin was getting more angry by the second. The fact that his twin couldn't trust him was hurtful laurent responded with a "whatever larry" and had there dinner that was supposed to be romantic fail in awkward tension.

"Please dont be mad lau...i just cant tell you, its no important"

"Im not hungry anymore...im going to the car call me when your done eating"

"Laurent please i-"

"Leave me alone larry"

And with that he left paying for his and larrys dinner. He sat in the car frustrated.. Larry sighed also leaving the table and entered their car. They pulled off and headed to the hotel were laurent had set up the candlestick and roses.

"We're we going?

"Shut up larry, youll see"

Laurent cluched the wheel tightly trying to control his anger. Larrys cell phone rung again automatically knowing who it was.

Larrys pov:

I took my cellphone out of my pocket reading who it was but no such luck as i didnt recognize the number. Laurent then snatched the phone out my hand

"Who are you texting so much give me that!!"

"Laurent thats mine wa- !!"

"Hello who is this"

"Hey baby its lylah, you didnt tell laurent about our situation did you?"

*hangs up the phone*

"So that's why youve been acting so strange the past couple days...i can't believe this..."

"Wait laurent i can explain"

"Shut up...youll get yours later"

"W-what does that mean"

"Talk again and ill throw your ass out the car"

Larry sat in the car nervous as hell. Laurent had his phone and he couldn't get it back. 'Oh crap' larry thought. Laurent was now speeding down the road in a rush to get to the hotel. The whole time larrys palms were sweating he new he was in trouble. laurent finally parked in parking lot of the hotel getting out the car as so did larry and locking the car door and stormed into the building with anger. Larry had to run to catch up with him. He appeared at the front desk asking for his room key that he ordered headed onto the elevator.

"Lau-"

"I guess you want to get in trouble by me dont you, didnt i tell you not to speak"

Larry quickly shut his mouth scared now as they got off the elevator unlocking there room on the 3rd floor.
Laurent pushed larry inside making him stumble onto the floor as Laurent closed and locked the door. His face turning into irritation he stepped closer to larry towering over him as he was still on the floor.

"Now...you have approximately 30 seconds to tell me what happened or your not going to walk tomorrow"

"C-come on Laurent im sorry"

"28...27..26"

"Okay okay okay wait!"

Larry stood up and sat on the edge of the bed looking terrified as he watched laurent take off his belt and gripping it into his hands.

" alright...heres what happened"
____________________________

The end.

Stay tooned for more.

Vote reread comment.
Helps out alot

Peace out
Versace-Victorians

Sorry for any mistakes...not really