morning.

Im so sick of strict parents bruh, they complain about you being home all the time but when you ask to go out they asses say no lmao.

And niggas still poppin fireworks in my neighborhood...like tf ? Pop one more firework and the next one is going down your throat....

*turns on happy mode*
Enjoy babes !

_______________

Laurent pov:

Today im going to treat my bebe really special, he is still asleep so i carefully unwrapped his arms from my waist and managed to wiggle my way out of bed, it was kind of hard sents our legs were tangled together. Ones i got up i smiled looking down at him, sometimes he would whisper things in his sleep and moan as if he was having a lovely dream. I didn't want to disturb my sleeping beauty but I had to make a quick phone call to place me and larrys reservations at the restaurant that we were going to tonight. I kissed larry on his forehead but that only caused him to turn his back towards me. i walked out closing the door behind me slowly. After 6 minutes of preparation for our reservations on the phone i walked back into me and larrys room but not before hearing a knock on the door. Who is knocking early in the morning. I quickly run towards the front door worried that they might wake larry. I asked who it was but no response. I looked through the peephole (i was about to type poop hole lmao thx auto correct) and nobody was there. Finally i swung open the door in irritation.

"Whats the big idea! Ha ha very -"

I stopped mid sentence as i looked around trying to figure out who it could be that was near but no such luck when i looked down something caught my eye on my door step. When i saw it i gasped. It was a brown small box with a red ribbon wrapped around it with a sticky note on top. I pick it up and took it inside sitting on the couch and reading the note out loud.

" Dear twins, i never give up without a fight. I may not have successfully completed my plan but just not i will come back soon. Yesterday was history tomorow is a mystery but today is a gift thats why they call it a present, so please les twins, enjoy my present. Be careful.

-from your enemy"

I unwrapped the box and found some chocolate covered strawberries. They probably have poison in them or something so i ripped the paper up and tossed everything away in the garbage located in the kitchen. I guess lylah wants to die. Im just going to ignore it. When i turned around i was frightened by an already half awake and yawning larry.

" morning, what did you throw away?"

"Uh, oh just some trash nothing important, why you up bebe you need rest go back to bed"

"I can't sleep without you in bed, it felt cold in there" larry groaned and frowned at Laurent.

"Im sorry larrbear, well i guess sents you're already awake are you hungry? I can whip us up some omlets if you want. "

" im starving, let me handle the cooking though"

" why?"

" everybody knows im the better cooker and your the better lover"

"Its true, its what you say all the time larry"

"You set the table and ill fix the break fast, although...* grins and looks up and down at Laurent while biting his bottem lip*  i could have you for breakfast, i bet you taste wonderful "

"Larry dont start what you no finish bebe"

Laurent chuckled walking away to set the table but a set of arms around his waist from behind only yanked him back whispering in his ear"

"Please by the end of the day you'll be begging me to stop"

" oh la la, you think you can handle me?

"Laurent i should be asking you that, your not always the one who is dominant in sex"

"Mmm... Show me then"

Larrys hand snaked down lower and rubbed laurents dick through his jeans earning a moan

"Ohh.. Mmm...L-larry "

Laurent could feel larry smiling behind him knowing he was proud for getting Laurents good spot. But he let go suddenly and started to cook and prepare for breakfast.

" what the hell larry !!"

"What? Im hungry, you'll get a treat from daddy later now go relax ill call you when it's done"

Laurent walked off cursing under his breath

"You think your so fuckin smooth bitch.. Cocky teasing ass.."

*larry goes in the freezer and pops out an ice cube. From the tray and throws it at Laurents head*

"Ouch!! What was that for!"

" stop mumbling under your breath you big baby"

" urghh, fine just call me when the foods ready"

*rolls eyes* "lau your so spoiled sometimes"

____________________

ANDD THATS ALL FOR NOW.

Thank you for reading stay tooned for next chapter.

Comment

Vote

Do whatever.

Feel free to ask me questions

Peace out
Versace-Victorians