the aftermath

Hey ima continue this story lol.
And OMG i had a good dream about the les twins last night im so happy.
Ill tell yall later if you want lol.

Laurent pov:

I woke up in bed sweating and panting, larry was next to me snuggled up against me sound asleep. Our legs tangled together and his head laying on his pillow. I put my hand over my heart as i felt it beating hard then over my mouth careful not to wake him up as i kept yawning. I just had a nightmare about the man who attacked us. I dreamt that he escaped prison and he was coming for us to tie us up and torture us. I shook my head laughing at the possibilities of that ever happening. Or could it? I was going crazy and i guess larry could sense it because he woke up, a worried expression on his face.
"Laurent, are you okay? You look like you sick or something"
Larry rested the back of his hand on my forehead to check my temperature. I only laughed and smiled
"Im fine, im not sick either mother"
He giggled punching my right arm playfully.
"Shut up Laurent, you just looked like you were worried for a second thats all"
"You're the one checking my temperature and im the worried one?"
"You can be such a dick head sometimes lau"
"Mmm...you like it though"
I ended up falling hard on the floor as i kept being attacked by flying pillows.
"Shut up! Say uncle!"
"Aaahh! Never larry!"
Larry then got on top of laurent pinning him onto the ground and hit him in the head repeatedly with pillows grinning.
"Say it!"
"N-no!"
Larry then dropped the pillow and tickled Laurent until his face was red and tears came rolling.
"Ahh! Haha s-stop i cant take it!"
"Then say uncle, give up laurent!"
Larry was enjoying seeing his twin squirm under his power and try to escape. He enjoyed seeing his brother happy.
"Ok ok! Uncle, uncle!
He then got off of him laughing along with laurent. He extended his arm helping his twin stand up.
"Sents when did larry bourgeois get stronger?"
"Ive been working out, you need to catch up lau"
"I got you later baby"
Laurent said winking at larry then walking off into the kitchen having him follow his path. Laurent sat on top of the counter as he checked out his lover search for something to cook. He turned on the stove and poured eggs into the skillet and flipped them adding seasoning as he began making laurents favorite omelet.

Larrys pov:

As i began making an omelet for two, i noticed that laurent was thinking hard about something as he just stared off into space. I turned around facing him and snapped my fingers but that didn't seem to help much.
"Laurent!"
....no response
"Laurent! Hello earth to lau!"
"H-huh? Oh yes babe whats up?"
"Ive been calling your name 3 times now, ever sents you woke up this morning you act different, whats wrong? Is there something you no telling me?"
"Im f-fine larrbear, dont worry"
Larry then came closer to laurent standing between his legs and wrapped his arms around laurents waist pecking his lips.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, now go back to cooking breakfast before i end up having you for breakfast instead"
I giggled and turned around to finish the omelet, when it was finally done and i finished adding a few touches to it i placed the food at the kitchen table blessed it and began eating. Laurent was quiet again, he noticed my stare and looked up smiling weakly at me.
"Mmm, this is fantastic larr-
"Tell me Laurent"
"Tell you what!"
"You no what! Tell me whats wrong"
"Its no-"
"Dont give me that bullshit answer of its nothing, we live together we lovers and brothers we die for eachother you supposed to tell me anything Laurent! We supposed to have trust, we no have trust if you keep hiding something from me, i know when something is wrong because you get silent if there is a problem now tell me whats wrong!"
Larry slammed his fist on the table in frustration and anger. Laurent gulped in air, hands shaking as he new that if he didn't say what was wrong then he would be in big trouble.
"Okay, your right...the truth is i had a nightmare about the man who attacked us last night. What if he gets us again larry...what if he do something what if!-"
"Shh baby calm down, come here"
He motioned Laurent with his index finger and patted his lap licking his lips. Laurent was hesitant but came anyway and felt larrys arms snake around his waist and pulled him onto his lap at the table.
"Thats whats bothering you? Look baby, his going to the most strict prison ever, there's no way he can escape and even if he did, i will kill him with only one bullet...got it?"
Laurent bit his bottem lip loving how tough larry was being right now.
"Oooh i got it"
"Good, now go finish eating your breakfast im taking you somewhere to ease your pain"
"Really were to!"
"Finish and ill tell you haha"
Larry and laurent ate there meals. But deep inside laurent didn't feel as scared anymore. Larry was right. He needed to stop worrying. What could go wrong?
___________________
Stop!! Hammer time!!
Lmao just kidding.
Comment
Vote
Peace out