your cute when your jealous

Laurent pov:

When i woke up i noticed a letter next to me it read " went out to buy groceries, if your reading this go back to sleep bebe, love larrbear"
That would explain why i woke up disappointed. When i leaned off the bed i noticed i accidentally stepped on larrys phone. He must of been looking for it but he wrote me a letter instead. I probably shouldn't be snooping through his phone but his business in mine right? I unlocked the password knowing its our birthday and saw weird messages between him and some girl named lylah..what the hell?

*yesterday's texts*

Lylah: i miss you larry

Larry: i know...

Lylah: i need to see you. Can we meet at starbucks or something? You don't have to tell Laurent.

Larry: look i have a very busy day today. Maybe we can meet later...bye

Why would larry want to meet his ex girlfriend? Shes irrelevant! Ugh..does he...still like her? I mean he didn't refuse too meet with her...damn...

I tossed his phone across the room. Irritation filling my longues. I cannot believe this. I went to take a quick shower rubbing the stress off of me. when i stepped out (wearing the outfit in the media) and headed to the living room i heard the knob twist and turn knowing who it is.

Larry pov:

I looked for my phone everywhere but i wanted to get the groceries before Laurent woke up. By the time i came in hands filled with bags of food Laurent was ranting about something else waving my phone around in his hands. I new what was about to happen so i sat the food on top of the counter.

"What the hell is this larry!"

"Goodmorning to you to"

" dont be a smart ass Whats this! Your meeting lylah now! what i no good for you now!"

" bebe calm down. Im only meeting her to tell her to get over me, im not having sex with her"

"..why you no tell me earlier!"

"Because i knew you would freak out"

" if she try anything i will hurt her"

"Theres no need to be jealous, you're cute when you're mad"

"Shut up im not jealous!..."

I laughed stepping closer to him wrapping my arms around his waist.
"Then why you get mad hmm?"

"Because....because...shut up larry. "

"So were was my phone?"

"Underneath the bed...i dont trust her..shes up to something"

"Relax Laurent. I got this"

I grabbed laurents face planting kisses all over but he managed to wiggle out of my arms huffing into the living room turning on the tv.

"Your cute when your jealous"

"Larry shut up..im not jealous"

I ended up hearing a knock on the door. Me and larry looked at eachother wondering who it could be, larry rushed to the door before i could even get off the couch. I saw his eyes get wide rubbing his temple's in a irritated manner.

______________
Gonna have to end it here. Sorry its not long enough.