the battle for love

Had a bad day writing makes me feel better.. Leggoo...

Lylah pov:
As i was in the shower i kept planning on how to get larry and get rid of laurent..this will be fun. When i stept out i dried off my body with a towel and putting on a big hoodie and joggers that larry let my borrow till the storm cleared. I saw the twins sitting next to eachother Watching tv. Dont they get tired of being around eachother all the god damn time?
I hopped on the couch sitting between them with a smile. Laurent got up balling his fist as if he was about to rip my in half. Im not scared of him. Suddenly he grabbed my hair tightly yanking me off and throwing me on the floor with him sitting back next to larry again.

"Ahhouuwwch that fucking hurt laurent"

" you should stay away from me lylah or next will be your throat...i would hate for something to happen to you while your sleep"

" im not scared of you Laurent" i got up off the floor but larry only grabbed both my arms and yanked me into the kitchen far away from ..him...laurent just grinned feeling accomplished of his harsh force on me. Larry pulled me close to him whispering.

"What the hell are you doing lylah, i told you to stay away from him"

" look larry, i..i still want you. Every time i look around i see couples with eachother being happy and that reminds me of you.. Do you know what it feels like to want somebody...but ...knowing that you cant have them? When is somebody going to love me huh? :(

"Look lylah, me and you are done okay? I cried my heart ached over you and you took advantage of me, now me and laurent are together so get over it karma is a bitch huh..."

"You dont actually think that laurent will always want to be with you do you? I mean look at him. Your smothering the poor guy. He would better off be with a different person"

" what me and Laurent do is not your concern"

" i bet he fucks you hard huh? Be honest...yall have sex every-"

"Lylah!! Get out of my face....before i kill you"

Author's pov:
Lylah walked off into the guest room
Slamming the door shut hard. She was planning on getting him one way or another. She layed on the bed face down into her pillow tears Rolling out. She regreted leaving him..

*meanwhile at the same time of larry and laurent in the living room*

Larry was shaking, the thought of lau not wanting to be with him is frightening. What if lylah had a point? He shook the idea quickly away as the outcome of his ex being right about one thing was preposterous, it was outrageous, it was a lie...right? He slowly sat next to laurent trying to muster up the courage to say something or anything to laurent after the fiasco with lylah but he had his head held down fighting back tears that threatened to come, larry hated the idea of crying he felt as if it made him weak but at times he couldn't hold back the crying and the pain in his heart...he would just let them happen... His twin noticed some thing was terribly wrong, his exciting, happy-go-lucky, silly, playful, and strong twin was...dead. He turned off the tv giving his full attention to larry.

" Larry you okay. Why do you seem nervous?"

"Huh? Ooh i-im f-fine...see im fine"

"No you not larry tell me what's wrong. What happened in the kitchen?"

"Nothing i just tell her that were over"

"What else happend larry..."

"No-nothing laurent.."

"Your lying to me"

" just drop it laurent...im going to go to the gym ill see you later"

"But its still raining "

"I dont care anymore"

Laurent pov:

Larry just grabbed his keys and left, just like that! Sents when did he want me to "just drop it"...as soon as the front door closed i stormed into lylahs room not even hesitating to knock on the door but instead kicking it open with my foot. I saw her laying in bed her eyes red from crying.

"What the hell did you tell larry bitch!"

" oh my god get out!"

" im not asking again..."

She only laughed in my face. "Its to late now Laurent...his gone"

"What do you mean...what did you do!"

" nothing at all"

Lylah stepped closer to Laurent slamming the door in his face...
Laurent felt anger, frustration, curiosity. He sat there waiting outside on the porch for his love to come back and confront him and his problem.. He waited....and waited
....
And waited ... Soon the darkness arrived...
_________________

Ending it here babes...

Comment

Vote

Bye Versace-Victorians