Fight!

YO, i got good news and bad news.

The good news is
1) im feeling WAY better
2)im going to start a les twins one shot book thats gay, straight and imagines
The bad news is ima end this book soon. So ima make it long and smutty as possible before i do end it.

NOW LETS GET TO THE STORY
(warning...may contain some hot action but yall came this far.. And  if you dont like it ..do i really have to finish that sentence? You know the rest)

Ima hurry up and write this shit so i can continue watching the walking dead.
__________________

Laurents pov:

Sweat was rolling down my face. Dark Bruises was beginning to appear on my chest and face as the man was now on top of me pinning me to the ground, all i felt was the back of his hands coming across my cheek in two swift motions. The familiar sting already coming in contact. I looked to my left and saw my larry scared and wide eyed as he saw this man attacking me, fear struck on his face as the thought of him being helpless by being tide to the chair and doing nothing....i suddenly heard his voice screaming at the top of his longs "get off of him!! Laurent bebe please do something!"
smack! Another strike of pain was layed upon my face. I struggled to come toon and not let the darkness threaten to consume me. The man turned to look at larry, eyes threatening him to shut up if you know what's good for you. I soon took this opportunity to kick him off of me striking him right were it hurt. He bent over in pain yelling i soon was got up and stomped on the mans head hard but not hard enough to kill him. The next thing i know he was silent.
I took a huge sigh taking my chance to relax and breathe for a few seconds. I quickly rushed over to larry to untie him from the chair and pull him on his feet. His arms wrapped around my neck and tears streaming down his cheek. Suddenly a heard a light clicking sound go off. I looked over larrys shoulder and saw the man pull out a small gun while he was still on the floor with his arms and and legs spread out.
"Any last words twins before i blow you sky high?"

I pushed larry behind me in a protective manner.

"Larry get back ok"

"But-

"Do it larry!"

"Yeah be a good pet and listen to-

Suddenly i smashed my foot on his right eye giving him a nice shoe mark causing him to go unconscious. Larry came from behind me and kicked him in his balls.

" i thought i lost you laurent"

"Shh...its okay you'll never lose me ever larrbear"

Larrys pov:
I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing his sweet lips the feeling of him being mine is amazing even if its illegal. I pulled away and looked into his eyes. If anything was to happen to him i dont know what i would do...i would hurt any body who would touch my bebe.

"So what do we do with this ass whole?"

Suddenly i turned my head to the door as i heard knocking. I twisted the doorknob and was approached with two policemen. The first officer being a short male his nametag read Tom And the other officer being one inch taller than the other maybe around 5'8 his nametag read brady.

"H-hello officers glad you came"

"Hello my name is Tom and this is my partner brady, what seems to be the problem sir?"

"Please come in im larry, this asswhole on the floor broke into our home"

Larry and laurent were sitting on the couch, opposite from the policemen and explained the whole situation about lylah and the man who broke in and caused damage. Tom and brady immediately stood up and handcuffed the man laying on the floor sound asleep and took him into the car.

"Don't worry sir, we will have a warrant on lylah explaining that she must stay far far away and this man is going to jail for attempted murder and burglary please try to get some rest"

And with that the police left leaving larry and laurent to celebrate and hug in eachothers arms.

" im so proud of you laurent"

"Really? Nobody touch Whats mine..nobody"

Larry then grabbed laurents wrist leading him into the bedroom.

"Bebe what are you doing?" laurent said with a light chuckle but a huge smile on his face already knowing whats to come..

"You deserve something special for saving me..for sticking up for me.."

"But larry i-"

"No laurent...let me have you.."

Larry pulled Laurent onto the bed sliding off his pants and pulling his shirt over his head. Once laurent was naked taking off his boxers too Larry then  stripped tease in front of him by pulling his shirt up in a slow manner and running his fingers along his chest (a/n aww lawdd i can picture it now >.<  dammit larry...i try hard not to fall for larry tbh i don't know why but the temptation is killing meeeee).

"Mmm...baby please no tease me "

"Why not? I love to see you beg for me"

He slid his shirt off, unzipped his pants pulling them down along with his boxers as well. He climbed on top of lau kissing his inner thighs and receiving a soft moan from laurent. His toes began to curl as he feels the kisses began to go higher and higher until he stops. His breath soon heating the tip of  laurents dick having him squirm underneath him.

"Oh ...oh please larr..."

"What you want lau?"

A gasp could be heard from laus mouth as he felt larry take all of him licking the base and tracing every vein with a smirk plastered on his face. His grip on the sheets began to grow tighter and tighter as he felt himself close to what he needed. He bit down on his bottem lip trying to contain his moaning and groaning but it slowly failed as a few oh's and ah's came out. His back arched perfectly as larry sucked him off harder, he would kiss from the base all the way to the tip knowing that would drive laurent crazy. One more lick and it would do the trick. Soon larry started to get turned on just by watching laurent squirm and moan.

"L-larry"

"Thats not my name.."

"Mmm..daddy please i cant take it"

"Come baby"

Larry soon felt a warmth in his mouth. As laurent did so. He then pulled laurent by his waist snuggling up on the bed.

"What's going to happen now larrbear?"

"As long as we are together..i wont let anybody hurt us now sleep bebe"

Ending it here babes.

New les twins one shot book is open check it out.

Peaceout