surprise

Didnt really feel like writing but Enjoyy*wink wink nudge nudge* yes ik im awkward.

P.s this storry might be hella wack only cuz im so tired lol

Laurent pov:

As we entered the workshop we were quickly rushed with love from our fans. We set off into groups on the far right and far left and went to work After we took a break  me and larr ran to our water bottles chugging it down. Larry coughed from drinking to fast and i patted his back for support. He whispered in my ear " your mine when we get home after this is done"... I immediately tensed up as i slowly processed What he meant. We packed up our stuff and hit the door saying our goodbyes.  As larry pulled off in the car i started to think that i might as well tease him while im free from handcuffs..a little payback as you say. While larry was driving i started to move my hand down his chest and slowly unzipped his pants.  He looked at me with a questioning expression

"Laurent what the hell a-"

"Just relax...you'll feel good in a minute"

"What stop im driving, do you want to kill us both?"

"Just focus on the road and ill focus on pleasuring you" 

( here comes the dirty part. Just warning you.  )
i freed his dick out of his jeans and bent over licking the tip earning a moan between those sweet lips. I sure hope these windows are tented. I wrapped my lips around it going from the tip to the base, sucking his 9inch as hard as i can while i played with his balls with my other hand.  I looked up and i saw his grip against the wheel tighten turning his nuckles white.

"Mmm...l-laurent please...ahh" 

"Shh...baby relax."

He let go of the wheel with his hands as we now approached a stop light. He ran his fingers through my hair and pushed my head down deeper mouth fucking me he was close to climaxing.  But all good things must come to an end so as he drove off again i lifted my head up and smirked.

Larry pov:

Im so close. God i forgot how good Laurents mouth felt. Just one more lick...one more... I was in heaven but suddenly i was brought down to earth when he lifted his head smiling at me.

"What ...why'd you stop! Im so close"

"Hey you punish me i punished you"

"Laurent! Your such a tease...its no funny"

"Cmon its kind of  funny" Laurent chuckled lightly in his seat as he saw larry fixing him self up again.

"Okay lau keep laughing i got you"
By the time laurent looked out the window he noticed that they were pulling into the drive way.  Laurent instantly got out of the car and ran towards the door with an angry larry chasing after him. Laurent went into there room and jumped on the bed he lifted up his shirt teasingly seeing larry biting his bottem lip and leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed.

" Laurent...its not nice to tease me, by the time this is over your going to be calling me daddy"

"Yeah theres no way in hell im calling you that"

"You say that now.."
Larry's eyes were no longer on Laurent but on the handcuffs next to him. He followed his gaze and gasped.

"Ahh wait im all sweaty from the workshop at least let me shower first."

"Fine. Go right ahead lau"

"And this time you better not come in and steal my towel !"

" don't worry i have something else in mind"

" your always up to something larry"

While laurent was in the shower he started to think what larry was up too and what he could possibly do. He got excited but nervous at the same time. He was certaint that larry was Going to make him feel like a virgin all over again. By the time he let the water and soap wash down his body he stepped out wrapping a towel around his waist received that larry didn't steal it this time. When he opened the door he saw that candles were lit and the scent of vanilla was in the air and larry was sitting on the edge of the bed only in his boxers flashing an evil grin.

" are you suprised Laurent? I hope your ready"

_____________

Ima have to end it here bro.

Comment...

Vote...

Bye Versace-Victorians.
peace out