Grocery Shopping

"Hey babe. Gonna head to the the store before I pick up my pills. Need anything?" Pete said while grabbing the car keys.

"Oh!" Patrick shouted excited from the living room. He was sitting on the couch with Dylan in his arms. He was watching the news since he had to catch up on the daily events. "Can we go?"

"I don't know Lunchbox. I mean paparazzi are practically hunting me down hoping to get a shot of Dylan" Pete really didn't want their little sandwich be blinded my flashing lights.

"But Dylan needs to have his first outing" Patrick pouted hoping it will convince his fiancé.

"He left the hospital" Pete said with a smirk.

"That was like a week and a half ago. Also that doesn't count Peter" Pete knew he already lost the battle. As soon as Patrick calls him Peter he always wins.

"Fine. Let's go"

"Yay! Let's go baby's" Patrick said as he grabbed Dylan's bag while carrying him. He bucked him securely in the car seat/carrier and then hopped in the front seat.

Pete started driving having a random radio station playing very quietly. Patrick held his hand as he was driving. Pete loved this. It was very domestic. When they got to the store, Pete got Dylan's carrier off as Patrick got the bag. He put Dylan in the basket facing Patrick as he pushes. He put a blanket over the opening so they can't get pictures of him. On the way in paparazzi were taking photos and shooting questions at the couple. Either about Dylan or the ring on Patrick's finger.

Once inside Pete took the blanket off. "Hey little sandwich"Dylan smiled slightly from the sound of his Dad's voice. Patrick went to the baby section remembering that he was running low on formula. Two days ago Pete got a lot of diapers so they won't run out. Patrick looked at all the different brands trying to figure out the best one.

"Hey I'm gonna be in the frozen section" Pete said then walking away. Patrick made his thinking face and grabbed the two he thought were pretty good.

"Which one should I get baby?" He asked Dylan showing him both. He just looked at his Daddy while sucking on his pacifier. "This one it is" Patrick said picking the one in his right hand. He grabbed another two containers and put them in the cart. "Now to find your Dad"

The two headed to the frozen area section to see Pete caring a large amount of frozen pizza. "Hey help me yeah" Pete said trying to grab another box.

"Um no" Patrick watched as he struggled trying to grab another box with out dropping the other ones. "Do I want to know why you're getting so much pizza?" Patrick asked getting some boxes from him and putting them in the cart.

"Uh cause it's pizza. Duh" Patrick rolled his eyes and kept watching Pete.

He soon was making goofy faces at Dylan getting him to laugh. Even though Pete was getting his pizza, he could help but smile at the two people he loves. He's so glad he has them. He never wants to let them go.

Pete put the last 30th box in the cart and then walked with Patrick to where ever he was leading them to. The got some produce and also some milk since they were running low. Pete had got Dylan out the carrier and was just going around different aisles, showing him items.

They soon went to check out and the cashier smiled at the two.  She was for sure a fan cause she said, "Bye Pete and Patrick" as they walked out. Pete was still holding Dylan so paparazzi got a few pictures of the happy family.

Before heading home, Pete went and got his pills. He was back to taking them daily instead of five times a day. Once they got home Dylan was asleep. Patrick took him to his room and laid him down while Pete put the groceries away. The two both ended up flopping down on the couch feeling slightly tired.

"Game of Thrones?" Pete asked.

"Game of Thrones"

A/n: Sorry for any mistakes. Made this at like 3 a.m so don't judge. Also debating on writing another fic so I'm taking any ideas.