I'm Sorry I'm So Much Work

Patrick was released from the hospital so Pete and him got the kids in their car seats. Pete drove as Patrick looked out the window. Once they got to the house, Pete got Sally off while Patrick got Bliss. The two were still asleep which was good.

Pete unlocked the door and opened it. They then heard running. They looked to see the two boys running their way.

"We missed you!" Bronx yelled as he hugged Pete.

"Miss mom an da" Dylan said as he hugged Patrick's legs.

"They've been waiting" the two looked at the doorway leading to the living room to see their band mates.

"Let's see the famous Wentz twins" Joe said as he walked over to the couple. The two decided to go the nursery that William and Gabe did help make. They took the two out of their carriers and sat down on the two chairs they had in the room.

"This is Bliss" Patrick said.

"And this is Sally" Pete said as he noticed the newborn was waking up.

"They're so adorable" Andy said.

"They look just like you guys" Joe spoke as he wrapped an arm around his husband's waist. 

"Sis's" Dylan said as he moved closer.

"Yeah. These are your sisters" Patrick said. Dylan smiled and kissed Bliss's forehead and then Sally. He then went to play with the end of Sally's blanket she was wrapped in.

Bronx was looking at his sister's and smiled as he saw his parents look at each other with so much love in their eyes. He was happy his father was finally happy. He knew he wasn't happy with his mom mom. Bronx wasn't exactly a dumb kid.

They all then heard the doorbell. Joe and Andy went to answer it while Pete and Patrick put the girls in their cribs. The walked into the living room to see the two friends sitting on the couch with three boxes of pizza on the coffee table.

"Pizza party" Joe said. They all sat on the couch and watched some Fairy OddParents.

Three Months Later
"Do you have to go?" Patrick asked his husband as he moved the end of the sleeves of his cardigan over his hands.

It was almost noon and the two where in their bedroom. Patrick was sitting on the bed with the twins and Dylan. Patrick had the twins on their belly's so they can play with some of their toys. Dylan was sitting on the other side of Patrick playing with his own toys.

Meanwhile Pete was standing at the bed of the bed looking in the body length mirror to make sure his tie was right.

"You know I have to go baby" Pete said still looking at his reflection.

"You don't have to though" Patrick replied in a distressed voice

Pete sighed feeling slightly frustrated as he was very familiar with the tone of voice his husband had. He turned to face Patrick and said, "Why are you freaking out?"

"I'm freaking out because I'm gonna be here alone with the twins, who are barely three months old, and Dylan, who's still a baby himself. Plus it's almost time to get Bronx which is more on my plate"

"You can call someone to come over to help out. It's not just you so stop being dramatic"

"Dramatic?" Patrick said getting mad.

Pete knew exactly where this was going. He felt like all they do now is argue. About who's taking Bronx to school, what to fed the kids, how pizza isn't a dinner anymore.

Pete sighed again and just went over to the bed. He kissed all three of his kids foreheads before heading to the door. "I'm be home soon"

"Yeah at like 9" Patrick said still pissed off.