Baby Shower

Patrick was getting a snack in the kitchen while the others were in the backyard. He had started craving pickles like crazy which Pete didn't really like. It wasn't fun kissing a pickled breathed Patrick. That didn't mean he didn't kiss back because holy fuck he still kissed back. He walked out back to see Dylan sitting in front of where Patrick was sitting.

As Patrick walked over, the baby boy lifted his arms up for his mom to pick him up. "Dylan, I can't pick you up"

Dylan pouted and lift his arms with a tiny whine, "Mom"

"No, Dylan" Patrick sternly said. He watched as his sons eyes started getting watery. "No. Please don't cry baby" The upset boy immediately bursted into tears. He was crying with his arms still up towards his mom.

"Pete! Pick him up" Patrick said to his husband who just walked over after hearing the crying boy from far away.

"Come here, Little Sandwich" Pete said as he picked Dylan up. He just cried even louder and wiggled in his dad's arms to try to get into his mom's. "Come on Dylan. There's no need to cry"

"Mom!" Dylan cried loudly.

Patrick couldn't stand seeing his baby boy with tears down his face. He wanted to see that cute little smile of his. "Let me see him" Patrick said to his husband.

"Trick, you know you can't. He's heavy" Pete stated.

"Please. It won't hurt to hold him for a little bit" Pete frowned at Patrick as he handed over the crying boy. Dylan instantly quieted once he was in his mother's warm arms.

Patrick walked inside to go sit on the couch. Dylan just cuddled more into his mother's warmth. "Now Dylan this is the last time I'm gonna hold you"

"Why?" Dylan looked up at him, giving his signature curious face.

"Because you're getting too big. Maybe once your sisters come then I can carry you all you want" Patrick explained.

"Sis's getting in way" Dylan poked Patrick's now large swollen stomach. He had his angry face on that looked similar to Pete's.

"Come on" Patrick lightly pinched Dylan's little arm. "Aren't you excited to be a big brother?" The boy looked down and shook his head. "Why not, dear?"

"Take mom" he sadly said.

"No they aren't. I'm still gonna love you, Dylan" Patrick moved to kiss his forehead.

"Love mom" Dylan moved so he can fully hug him. Patrick smiled and kissed both of the black haired boys cheeks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Trick" Pete called from the bedroom.

"What's up?" Patrick asked from the bathroom that was connected. He had finished brushing his teeth and was looking in the mirror.

"Um so Nick wants to meet up to get the book done" Pete said.

"Okay" Patrick was half listening. He was staring at his body in the mirror.

"He wants me to go to New York to get everything done"

"So what's the problem?" Patrick softly asked.

"The problem is that you're gonna be six months along in two days when I leave. You can go into labor when I'm gone" Pete said nervously. He would never forgive himself if he missed the twins birth.

"I'll be fine" Patrick walked out of the room shirtless. "Do you notice anything different?"

Of course Pete noticed a lot of things. Patrick's pale skin, his large bump, and was those...