Chapter 1

Hey,there! I'm Cyrinna Knight. People call me Erina for short. I live with my father,Greg Knight and my stepmother, Andrea. My life is just simple but yet full with pains.My mother died since I was born to the world.

Since my mother left us, I lived with my grandfather, Robert Knight. A kind and a loving person he is. My father lived at the city as I live with my grandpa.

I live with my father when I'm 7 years old after he married my stepmother.And heck yeah.. because of my father I had to leave my beloved grandpa.Who would bear to leave their beloved ones who even take care of you since you've born?

Na'ah.. I won't bear to leave him alone. He's my best friend since I had no siblings neither my father to spend time with. It sounds like that I hate my father for marrying that women.

No I didn't. I just don't have the heart to leave someone that I love, who even took care of me since I was born.Well yeah, as I just said my life is full with pain and I had to face it although it hurts me.

Living with my parents was just nice. They love me and treated me well. My stepmother was very kind to me. Actually, I'm glad to have her as my new mother.

My life was definitely fine until something came up. Yeah,it sounds bad but trust me it's painful.

My high school life was just like other teenagers and as you know this kind of cheesy feeling usually exist in our teenage life.

Well I'll tell you how it happens. Here it goes then...

In high school I had a crush.He's totally gorgeous and yeah,every girls in school would droll over him and try to flirt him.They're totally annoying to me, yeh know. He's Ethan Evans.

Every time they see him or walk past by him they would gone mad.. you know what I meant. I had a crush on him since the first day I entered high school. He's my freaking gorgeous senior.

But he didn't notice about it at all and yeah I still hoping for him to be mine.At first I thought that he had a girlfriend and yay! He didn't have any. Everyday I hope that he would be mine.

Hell no.I won't just sit and hoping! I must work hard to get him and have him as mine. So,I try to be close with him and hey! I manage to be his friend but not that close.

Someone came and my life was a complete mess.My best friend,Ariana that I thought whom had a crush on Peter,the football player was actually Ethan's girlfriend

Yeah, it sounds like shit.And what surprise me more is when I about to put my stuff in my locker I heard a conversation.

A few girls talking about Ethan's relationship.

"Really?!When? "

"Pfft..you didn't know?The party at Peter's, of course" another girl said in a annoyed tone

'It was a few weeks before I could tell her about my plan on getting close with him' I said to myself. Something burning inside me that hurts me mentally.Like someone had thrown diesels to the flames to cause it to spread at every part of my body.Making me limp and hopeless.

I heard enough.I slammed my locker and grab my bag tightly.I run out of the school compound, away from the school and all of this shit.

Why? No wonder her expression changed as I told her about it. Guilty I guess. Pfft.. no.. she won't have that kind of feelings.

I'm just a fool for trusting everyone. I can't help myself to run. I felt helpless and my body was getting numb. I crashed myself into a garden and leaned on a tree. Letting my tears to dampening my cheeks.

'Don't cry.You're hurting me as well.'a voice came to my thoughts

"Who are you" I shed my tears away with the back of my hands

'If I'm there you won't been through all of this sadness alone ' I sense a guilt in the voice

I remain silence so I could hear more although in my mind I was freaking scare as if I'm crazy or whatever it is.

'I'm really sorry,my dear ' the voice faded

It left me wandering what had happened. Am I gone crazy? Who's voice was that?

"Maybe I'm tired and I need some rest "