Chapter 16

Becoming stronger everyday with all of those trainings with Leo.But it's fun because I always be the one who knocked Leo down.He always gave me his tricks on me as I help him to get up.

Today Leo brought me to the theme park nearby after having our training.He put his arm over my shoulder as we entered the theme park.

"Leo.. " I tugged his shirt a few times as I stopped at a stall where people throw a ball to the cans that were arranged

"What? "He turned around ,looking at me

I pointed towards the game that peoples throwing balls at the empty cans.Then I pointed at the white Teddy bear which holding a blue rose.

Leo gave me a smile and ruffles my hair.He walk towards the stall and talked with a man. I approach him,Leo keeps throwing the ball in the air and a smirk placed on his face.

"This is a piece of cake.You'll get that teddy bear just with a one throw " Leo glance at me before throwing the ball to the cans

His first throw didn't hit all of the cans besides a few fell.

"This is a piece of cake.You'll get that teddy bear just with a one throw" imitate him,crossed my arms against my chest

He shoot me a glare and throw the ball again and this time all the cans fell!

The guy who talked to Leo gave me the teddy bear.I reached for it and pulled it into my arms.

"Ehem.. just like hugging him,eh " Leo chuckled

Leo just can't stop teasing me.It's been weeks I didn't see him.I'm missing him.. I want to see him and his deep blue eyes not that damn crap rose which always reminds me of him.

Leo sense the sadness in me or probably he's reading my mind.

"You really missed him,huh? " he put an arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him

"Badly "

He gave me a warm smile, holding my hand to comfort me.But then,his smile fades and his face tense.His hand hold me tight and he pulled me closer to him.

"What's wrong? " I whispered

"He's here " his replied while his eyes roaming our surrounding

He?

"Do you mean-"

"Yes.Just stay close to me"

We made our way out, away from the peoples.Somehow, Leo dragged me to a dark alley and I find it weird.We're running away from a demon but he drag me here?

I tugged Leo's shirt "Why are we here? " I asked him,eyes roaming to be alert if there's someone suspicious around and my eyes were on Leo's face

He didn't even answer my question.Did I done something wrong or what? Maybe I've pissed him off but I didn't realize it.His face seems tense, like he's struggling with something and he tried to say something but he can't.

His eyes.. they were looking at something.I look at the same direction but there's nothing.Perhaps there is but I can't see because the alley was a bit dark.But then I see a pair piercing blue eyes among the dark.

Roger..

"What did you do to Leo?!" I asked with anger

"I'm just controlling his mind "he said as he stand in front of me

"I asked him that I want to borrow you in a nice way but he refused "he shrugged

"Please stop.. stop controlling his mind " I begged

"Anything for you " he took my hand and kiss them

As he let go off my hand, I heard the wall cracked.I found out Roger and Leo was not at my sight then I heard another cracked which is louder than the previous one.I look around but there's no one.

"Leo! " I called

Something was thrown to my direction and landed in front of my foot.It's not a thing it's Leo's body covered with blood! I crouch down and put his head on my lap.What happened? His eyes was closed and half of his face was covered with blood.

"Leo.. wake up.Open your eyes.. please.. " I cried,shaking his shoulder hoping that he'll open his eyes

No.. he can't be died. He can't. He won't be leaving me here alone. No.. I hugged his unconscious body and tears forming upon my eyes.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I tilt my head up,seeing Roger with worried in his face.He did this to Leo.. I bet he's the one who beat Leo.Angry fills my heart and I curl my hands into a fist.