Chapter 2

I went back home reaching for the door knob. But before I could twist it, the door opened. Andrea's face emerge as the door's wide open.

"You're early today, Erina " she says, raising an eyebrow waiting for my explanation.

I let out a sigh. " I feel unwell, mum" I hope she'd buy my excuse.

I step in and went to my room upstairs. Before I reach the stairs Andrea called me.

"Have some rest, dear. "

***

I crashed myself to my bed. I felt very exhausted! Erghh! I stared at the ceiling and recall what had happened today.

'Cyrinna' a voice urge into my mind made my eyes flutter open.

That voice again.. I'm not insane,am I? Why does it keep calling my name?

I try not to sleep but my eyes force to shut. Then my world turned dark.

***

I found myself in the same garden where I was this evening. But it seems a bit different because there was a maze.

There's a feeling that made me want to go in there. My legs force me to went in and my mind is telling me it is a right choice. Without hesitate or fear of getting lost in this maze, I made my way in.

I noticed that the ground seems to have a line which has froze every time I walked. I followed the line and it disappeared. Great. I'm at a dead end. Before I could turn my back around I heard a giggle.

I turned and saw Ethan with.. she lied to me. How could she. I treat her like my own sister. All this time she was lying to me and even worse, she hid about her relationship with Ethan.

At least she had explained everything to me, but she didn't! Daggers stabbing my vulnerable heart and I burst into tears. I ran away from them without knowing which way should I take. I keep running until I fell into a hole.

My body ache as it landed hard on the ground which covered with dried leaves. I help myself to sit with all the strength that I had. I look at my lap and found out was covered with a red cloth. I'm wearing a pretty red dress? In this really forest?

Tears dripping and fell on the red cloth. I shed tears and its running down my cheeks. Tilting my head a bit to see someone standing in front of me.

He offered a hand with a smile. I took his hand into mine as he wrapped his other hand around my waist. I get up with his help but I lost my balance and fell onto him.

Both of us was now lying on the ground while I'm on top of him. My face was buried into his chest. When I tilted my head, our eyes met. Oh my pants!

His features are just completely beautiful. His had the looks and his eyes was deep blue. His dirty blonde hair and his pinkish thin lips. I'm completely melting.

He smiled as he realized that I was staring at him. Oh my.

" I like it when you're staring at me as if I'm the only man that ever existed. " he smiles again with his dimples shows up.

His words made me blush badly and I know that my cheeks would look redder than a tomato. I push myself away from him but he pulled me closer that I could feel his breath touches my face.

My heart race uncontrollable. I've never been this close with any man before in my life! And he's a stranger! Well, a good looking stranger.

"I saw you're crying and I know that you're hurt. Mind to tell me, love?" he look straight into my eyes, waiting for me to say something.

Should I tell him? Well, I do really need someone to talk to. Can I trust him?

"You can trust me. " he said, took a strand of my hair and place it behind my ear.

He touched my cheek gently. His fingers reached my chin and tilt it a bit so he can take a look at me clearly.

I opened my mouth a bit to tell him what had happened. But as the painful incident emerge to my mind, it started to kill me, making me weak.

Tears came to greet my cheeks again. This time, he pulled me closer against him.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't ask you to tell me about it. But seeing you crying like this hurts me too, Cyrinna. " I can sense guilt in his voice.

"It's okay." That's the only word that I could say.

"I hope we can met again,love." He said with a warm smile on his face.

"My princess.. I can't be long." He frown

I don't want him to go yet. I want him to stay. He planted a kiss on my temple. I closed my eyes and feel his warm touch.