Chapter 3

A knock on the door startled me.

"Dinner's ready,sweetheart! "Andrea chirped.

My eyes blink a few times. It was just a dream? Wait, of course it is a dream! How could it possibly logic that I'm in somewhere wearing a dress, especially in a forest! I rolled my eyes.

But I'm glad it was a great dream because I met a handsome guy. I let out a sigh.

"If only it was real " I whispered, made my way to the bathroom.

***

"So honey, I heard that you're feeling unwell. Feeling better after having a rest? " Greg, my father asked with worries shown on his face.

"Getting better. "I mumbled.

"How's school today? " he asked.

Andrea who sit in front of me look at me like she's reading my mind. As if she knows what had happened but she remains silent.

"Great. " it is the best word that came out from my mouth.

"Great? " he asked again with his stern voice.

This time his face looks creepy. I guess he knew that I'm lying. Of course he would feel that way because he's my father.

"Erina, if you have problems you can share it with me. " he said calmly

I nod in reply. After dinner, I did my homework and some revisions until sometime I fell asleep surrounded with books.

'Cyrinna ' a voice called.

That voice. His voice.. I opened my eyes to search the source of the voice.

I felt a cold air brushes against my skin. I gasped and turned around. I saw a figure in front of me. He came again.

A smile formed on his beautiful face. He offered his hand to me. I place my hand on his cold palm and he hold my hand firmly like he doesn't want to let it go.

I can feel the heat from his hand and it warms me. He didn't said a word instead he just lead me to somewhere.

We stopped walking. I think we'd arrived at the place that he brings me to. Before me there's a garden. The bushes and flowers around it was.. frozen.

He leaned close to me and say, "Come" he whispered, his cold breath makes me shiver a bit.

As we get in the garden, I found there's a glass table and two chairs, too with a vase of blue roses which has froze.

He gesture me to seat and after he took his seat, he suddenly asked "Do you like it? "

"Absolutely. It's wonderful. " I said in excitement.

"But it seems to froze here. " I look at the surroundings as I pulled out for a blue rose in the vase.

He chuckled. " It only happens when we stepped in. Why? Does it makes you feel cold? " he raised an eyebrow.

"A bit. "

He stand up lifting his chair and place it right beside me. He sat and my shoulder met his. He wrapped his arm around me and leaned close enough that his cold breath touches my cheek.

"Feel better?" He smile then give a peck on my cheek which made me stunned.

"Um.. yeah. " I blushed.

I took the rose closer to me examining its features. Cold, covered with ice, dark blue.

"You like it? " he asked with his eyes on the rose.

"Yeah.. " I bring it closer to his face. Its colour.

" Its colour is same as your eyes, " I smile whilst looking at him.

His hand sneaks around my waist and he pull me closer to him. His dark blue eyes were on me. He face was only an inch away. My heart starts to race as he caresses my cheek.

He leaned closer till our lips collide. His gentle warm lips make me want more. I locked my hands around his neck to deepened the kiss. He seems to know what I want so he pulls me against his muscular body closer.

***

"Damn. " I muttered as I awaked.

" It was just a dream again."

His gentle touch, his warm lips.. I touched my lips with my fingers. Oh come on, Cyrinna! It was just a dream. A sigh escape my mouth.

I feel some cold air touch my arm. I look at my arm and then my eyes were on a lamp desk beside my bed. A frozen blue rose.. like in my dream.

How can it be here? I took the rose. I can feel the cold that comes from it. I look at the rose till my mind recalled a dream which when our eyes first met.

I shook my head. It just dream how could it be come true. Maybe Greg gave this to me when I'm asleep.A frozen blue rose?!

"Who cares " I shrugged, I put it in a vast and place it besides my bed