Chapter 25

I couldn't find Naughtie anywhere so I decided to went home.As I arrived, my hand reached the door knob to twist it.Before I could twist the door knob, I heard someone yelling.I opened the door and see Leo running around the living room,been chased by Naughtie.

Naughtie keep approaching Leo as it thought that Leo was playing around with him.

"Go away you demon!" yelled Leo as Naughtie keep chasing him

I laugh hard at Leo's scared look.Leo hid behind the couch hoping that Naughtie wouldn't find him.As Naughtie made its way to the back of the couch,I expect that Leo would scream again but he didn't.

I see Leo stand up slowly,a smile placed on his face which made me wonder what happened.He shove his left hand forward as if he's holding something.I squinted my eyes to see what's he's holding.I found a shiny thing on his hand.

"Eat that demon" Leo spat with a smile of victory on his face

"Leo!" I yelled,then I heard Naughtie whimpering and Leo's expression changes

I run towards Naughtie and see its fur changes colour to dark grey.

"Come here,Cyrinna!"

I approach Naughtie which seems to change into a monster.I stroke its head gently and hugged it.

"Nobody gonna hurt you,baby.Everything's okay" I stroke its head with love and its fur seems to change to normal

"It wants to play with you" I shoot Leo with a glare

"Okay!I'm sorry,okay" Leo said with an apologetic face

"Promise me that you won't do that to him"

"Promise"

I took Naughtie upstairs and put it down as we entered my room.I sat on the edge of my bed,looking at Naughtie.

"That's mean you can change, huh?" I asked,it reply with a nod

***

After dinner, I went upstairs to my room.I took my sword that was leaned against a desk across my bed.I bring it to my bed,sitting on the edge of my bed I drew the sword from its case.My eyes examine the shining metal in my hand.Then,I put it back in its case and place it on the desk.

I made my way towards my bed,slammed myself on it.I place my hands under my head as my pillow,staring at the ceiling.

"To protect me" I murmured,closing my eyes for awhile

I can defend myself.I even knocked Leo down before he could do his next move.But my eyes..I'm still in the progress to control it.In a sudden my mind was intruded by painful memories that happened lately especially about the couple who broke me.

I still remembered some girl's words which made me weak and useless.

"Poor Cyrinna.The one she trusted was actually the girl whom betrayed her"

Ariana.How could her? I've never done anything wrong to her.I trusted her but she lied.She didn't even tell me about their relationship.She's my one and only friend.My best friend.And they..in my dream..kissed.

"I'm such a fool" I felt a tear formed upon my eyes,waiting to drip

I'm so naive to trust someone easily and now I'm the one whom regret.A smirk sneaked on my lips.Yes,a fool who deserve to be betrayed by her own friend.

That's why Ethan seems happy when she's around while I'm just nothing but a girl who wants someone's boyfriend which I don't even knew that he had a girlfriend either.

I run a hand through my long brown hair,tugging a fist of it and smirked.I let out a laugh, laughing at myself,the poor girl.I laugh even more as I thought that I'm such a fool of believing someone easily,laughing like a maniac.A laughter which mixed with sadness,pain and regret.

I bit my lips as the tears began to dripped, moistening my cheeks.I get up and crossed my legs,looking at my black night gown which had a few drip of tears on it.I shut my eyes and more tears dripping.

"Hey" a voice echoed in my ears,making me open my eyes

"Roger" I said as my eyes met his blue piercing eyes

He sat besides me,placing his hands on mine with his eyes on me.

"I can see that you're having a great pain" he wipe the tears away with his thumb

"I'm not.I'm just being emotional " I gave a small smile

"It's obvious because your eyes are violet" his words makes me confused

"It also changes if you're having a great pain which makes you hurt" he continue,pulling me into his arms

In a sudden,there's a black smoke appeared,surrounding us and finally making my sight in a blur.