Chapter 6

"Honey! Your boyfriend is here. "

I choked. Boyfriend? What is Mum talking about? And who's that most unlucky guy is my boyfriend? Did I ever had one? I tried remember did I really had a boyfriend beforehand. But no, there's none.

If I got none and who is Andrea meant by my boyfriend is here? As the curiosity building in me, I headed downstairs.

But then my steps become slower. What if... haha. it couldn't be..

I went downstairs and as I reach the three last stairs, a pair of blue eyes caught me.

I gasped in shock as my eyes landed on his. H-how could it be? Can he at least don't come over? I need to breath without him around.

Then a smile playing on his soft lips. Gosh, that smile is going to be the death of me. It's like something that pulls your heart out of you without the person itself to do it so.

My eyes made its way to his pinkish lips. My mind can imagine a lot of things that those lips would do.

Wait..what?

"Honey, are you going to stare at him like that all day?" Andrea waves her hand in front of me, make me back a bit to avoid that her hands might accidentally slap my face.

My cheeks heated at her words. Gosh, was I staring at him? Duh,he's worth to stare at though. But it's still embarrassing!

"Mum.. he's not my boyfriend " I groan, avoiding his eyes.

He then approach me and his hand made its way to hold mine but I step away from him instead of letting him hold my hand.

"Let's go" he says and I headed out with my bag to his car.

He opens the car door for me and closes it as I get in. He started the engine and drive. I keep my gaze on road without looking at him but then he grabbed my hand. I look at him by the corner of my eyes and caught him spare a glance at me.

I try to brush away the feeling that made my heart beats rises as our skin touched. To be honest, I don't want to have such feeling towards him. I felt comfortable when he's around but somehow I don't want to have this feeling for him. I don't know why.I just don't want to.

"Look at me, baby " His soft voice emerge through silence, snapped me out of my thoughts.

Somehow, I didn't bother to look. I didn't have the courage to look at him-those deep blue eyes especially since what had happened between us. I couldn't bear the thought that I let him kiss me! It's unbearable and then the next day he's at my house.

A sigh escapes my lips as I thought what could happened next if this continues. As we reached the car park, I grabbed my bag, about to head out from his car but it all ended up with him caught my hand. Again.

Ugh! What does he wants? See there? At one moment I love him to be around but then I hated it.

" Tell me what bothers you, darling " he said with that same tone which melts my heart.

Stop Cyrinna! You can't let your walls crush down just because his voice. Come on..

He just keep trying to console me so I can talk to him. I let out a sigh then turn to face him,giving up as I knew the fact that he'll keep trying until I finally look at him. A smile placed on his lips then he bring my hand to his lips and place a kiss on it.

"I'm sorry.."

I look into his eyes. There's guilt in his eyes as those deep blue eyes landed on mine. What's wrong? I wipe off the thoughts about him. Didn't bother to know.

"It just.."

Should I tell him why I keep avoiding him?

He bring my face closer to his so I can see those mesmerizing eyes of his.

"Continue. Say what you want to say "he smiled.

Perhaps I should if I don't wanna stay here with him. I took in a sharp breath before spit out the words.

"It's my first kiss" I looked away

Oh no. Oh no. I've tell him!

" Well I'm glad to be your first. But are you sure it's your first? "

I'm shocked at his words and turn my head to his direction. He raised an eyebrow as our eyes met.

"Yeah " I bit my lower lip

He leaned closer to me till our nose touch.

What's the meaning of this! Argh! Why is it this close? He surely have the guts although we're at school. He extremely didn't bother about it at all.

"You kiss like an expert. I love it " He whispers, lick his lower lip while looking at my lips.

Uh, okay. I'll take that as a nice compliment.

"Erm.. no " I pushed him away and took my bag then ran into the school. That was close!

***

I talk with my friends as I've done with my class but someone called,

"Babe!"

Who the hell is calling me? Nah. I bring my attention back to the girls but my head tied with confusion. Some of their eyes were all focused on something followed by others.

Their looks creeps me as I noticed their eyes was looking at something..behind me. As I was about to turn, a hand sneaks around my waist then rested on my hips.

" Hello girls " a low raspy voice break through the silence that fills the atmosphere just now.

" Hi " the others replied with giggles and smiles.

I rolled my eyes then look up at him.

"What?" I mouths.

A playful smile tugged on his lips and his eyes then darted to the girls." Mind me if you guys lend her to me? " he asks.

"Sure we don't mind. "

"Come." he whisper then I followed him with his hand thrown over my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

The sound of peoples chattering slowly fades. Where is he going to bring me? We disappeared to a corner and to my surprise he pulled me into a room, a dimly one. Fish, what are we even doing here?

He then pushed me gently against the wall. He leaned closer to me and place my hands on both of my side, trapping me between the wall and him.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you. I had something to tell you " he explained, leaned down to kiss my temple then pulls away.

"I had to leave tonight." He said with disappointment in his voice with his blue ones focused on mine.

He what? Tonight? I just met him and I really on the progress to get to know about him more but pity the time didn't allow us to. Does that means that I can't see him again? Who knows..I bring my head down, looking at my feet.

"We'll met again don't worry. I promise. "He gave me a warm smile.

My head tilted up and I replied him with a smile but as I look at him,it seems like there's something playing in his minds. I wonder what it is.

"Things will be fine. Just don't think to much, okay? " he said

"If you're telling me this.. why did you brought me here? " I asked

A grim smile takes place."I want to do it like last night. " He said as he leaned down

"No you wouldn't. " I pushed him aside and ran away from him.