Chapter 5

I'm in my Physic class besides the window.It my favorite spot because I can see a beautiful scenery outside.

"Is this seat has been taken?"

"No" I replied while my eyes was still looking at the scenery outside

"What attracts your eyes more than me outside there? "

That voice..I turn and found out he's eyes were on me.He leaned closer to me till I had to close my eyes.

"I'll save that when we're alone " he chuckled

"Ergh.. " I felt annoyed

"I know you want it " he let out a small laugh

I love when he laughs,it made my heart flutters.

During class all I do is stealing glances at him. I try to stop myself but I can't.I glance at him and he caught me.He look at me with a playful smile, he winked.

I look away, avoiding my eyes from meeting his. I can feel my cheeks burning now. The bell rings and I made my way out, running away from his sight.

What are you doing Cyrinna? He's here and you're trying to run away from him? Are you nuts?! Don't you afraid if he was taken away from you like what happened to Ethan?

I keep running,brushing Ethan away from my mind.Tears form upon my eyes.I bump into someone again..

"Guess you really can't be separate from me " he hold me close to me,he tilt my chin up so our eyes met

I close my eyes and turn my head to the side. I don't want him to see me cry and weak like this.He bring my face to him.

He wipe my tears away with his thumb gently.

"It's okay.I'm here, no one would hurt you "

I hug him and cry as much as I want to ease the pain.

"I'll send you home"

***

"Mum's not home. You can watch some channels while I go to fresh myself " I inform him

"Don't take too long or else I'll go there with you! " he said from downstairs

"Pervert "I chuckled

"I heard that " I was about to twist the door knob of my room until he showed up

His hand was already around my waist and he rested his chin on my shoulder.He leave a kiss on my neck and now he started to kiss my jawline.

A moan escaped my lips and I can feel he's grinning against my skin.I pushed his hands away from me but it's useless. I'm no match with his strength.

"Please stop " I begged

He pulled away from me.He look away,avoiding my eyes.I came close to him and touch his face. He look into my eyes. I spotted regret in his eyes..

"I'm sorry.. I didn't meant to- "

I cut his words with a kiss.He pushed me against the door and kiss me roughly.The kiss getting more gentle. I put my hands around his neck and my fingers playing with his hair.

He pulled away,leave wet kisses along my jaw.He lift me up into his arms, making his way to my room and locked the door behind him.

He put me down and started to kiss me again.It feels so good, so real and it's not a dream at all.But inside me tell me that this is wrong. I pulled away.He look at me with confused.

"I need to shower" I said, looking away

"I'm sorry. I just want you to feel better " he look at his feet

"It's okay " I smiled but my smile faded as I notice there's something different about him

"Your eyes.. it's dark green "

"Oh I wear contact lenses "he replied without hesitate

"I think I got to go.I'll see you by tomorrow morning " he kiss my temple and left