Chapter 4

"Morning. " Andrea greet and gave me a friendly smile as I sat on the chair in the kitchen.

"Morning. " I replied stuff my mouth with a spoonful of pancake.

"Erina, I've noticed there's a blue rose in your room. Who is it from? Your boyfriend? " she asked while washing some glasses.

I choked on my pancake as I heard the word 'boyfriend '. I took a glass of orange juice to stop myself from choking.

As I stop choke, I took a deep breath.

If he's my boyfriend.. I could tell the world that he's mine and much more better that my stupid senior.Anyone would be jealous if he was real.

As if.. hmmm..

"Such a sweet guy he is, you know.You should be glad to have him" Andrea said without knowing that he doesn't exist at all

"So.. it's not Dad you gave me the rose? " I asked with confused

"No dear" she replied

"Oh,you better get going or else you'll be late " Andrea remind

***

It was Math time. All I do was keep thinking about that blue rose. If it's not Greg.. then who? And Andrea noticed the rose but she didn't find it weird that the rose is froze.

Many questions emerge to my mind as I look through the window.I was surprise when there's ice formed on the window but no one realize it. Maybe it's just my imagination.

I pay attention to the teacher in our class. And it happened again as the teacher's desk covered in ice! I shook my head with disbelief.

The bell rings which means The class ends.What had happened inside there? Have I gone crazy? Is this some sort of side effects after someone felt betrayed? Does it really this bad?

I put my stuff in my locker then made my way to the library. As I stepped in, there's a line of ice formed on the floor. I followed it. It disappeared among the book shelves.

I was left with confusion.I walk until I bump into someone. Before my body touch the ground, an arm wrapped around my waist.I look at the person who'd save my butt from getting hurt.

It's him! He pulled me closer to him.Then he kiss my cheek.He pulled away.

"Happy to see me? "He asked with a smile

"You.. you're real! I thought you- " I look at him ,didn't believe with my eyes

"Hush now,sweetheart. I'm here with you. Don't you like to be with me? "He frowns a bit

"Yes, I do. It's just -"

"Stop with the talking. Let's get out from this quiet place, okay? " he kiss my knuckles as we made our way out

Seriously, I can't take my eyes off him! He's real and he's right in front of me.He caught me staring at him which makes him smile.

"You're really surprise with my appearance aren't your dear? " he place his hand on mine

"But yeah, I really hope the kiss we had was real " he look into my eyes, his gaze made me blush

"Oh no.. your cheeks on fire dear!" He chuckled

I slapped his arm till it made him wince a bit.

"Sorry..does it hurts? " I l asked with worried, looking at his face

"You're sure a strong girl.Are you an athlete? "He asked

"I am but I'm a sprinter not a body builder " I replied

"Oh. So I think we had the same class after this right? " he grinned

"Maybe.. wait really? " How did he know?

"Yup. Can't wait to see you later " he stand up

Before he leave, he took my hand and kiss the back of my hand but this time a bit longer with his eyes close.It was like I'm his lost lover.After that, I hold his hand tight,don't want to let him go.He look at me and smile.

"We'll meet again, don't worry "