Forgotten Flowers •3•

Enjoy! :D

~~~

Dandelion P.O.V.

"What the hell are you wearing?" A girl asked. She was wearing a pink jumper with the name Annalise sewed into it. She was also wearing a black pencil skirt, and to be honest, she looked like every popular girl to exist.

"I'm wearing something I consider fashion and what I like, I'll have you know." I say, a smirk present on my face.

"Are you one of those dumb punk girls?" Annalise asks.

"I am actually, thank you for noticing. Are you one of those dumb popular girls?" I ask.

"You're so annoying. Did your parents raise you this way?" Now that sent a ping of hurt to my heart.

"Yes, my dad said normalness leads to sadness so I aspired to be weird and I love it." I say, proud of how I was raised.

"Where is your mum? You obviously don't have her because of your fashion sense." She asks. Is she picking for a fight?

"My father actually passed away. Goodbye." I say, walking away from Annalise.

Once I was farther away from her, I turned my head to see her face in awe. She obviously didn't expect that answer.

"Dandelion, that was great!" Nicole says, and I completely forgot she was with me.

"Thanks. It's actually just second nature to me. I've had to say my second father passed away since I was young, but it still hurts sometimes." I say.

"Well you're pretty bad ass to have to say that and be okay about it. I've had Annalise in my old school and she was pretty difficult to leave awestruck." Nicole said.

"Well then I'm a bad ass girl. By the way, you can call me Dandy or Dan. I love Dandelion, but it's really girly sometimes." I said.

"Can I call you Lion? Because lions are strong and beautiful, like you." Nicole asked.

Dad called me little lion but that's only because he loves lions. She called me lion because she thinks I'm strong and beautiful. I've never had anyone say that before.

"Of course, I'd be honored to be called Lion." I giggle.

The last bell rings and it's actually time to go home. I was shocked with how fast and eventful the first day was, but I am pretty glad to be going home.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Nicole!" I exclaim as I shut my locker.

"Wait, give me your phone number!" She says, running after me. So I plug in my phone number into her contacts with the name Lion and I'm on my way.

"I'll text you!" She calls again, returning back to her locker.

"How was my little girl's first day of high school?" Dad says as I open up the door to our apartment.

"I'm not your little girl anymore," I giggle. "But overall it was.. Interesting."

"How was it interesting? You don't have boys all over you, do you?" He asks, turning his head away from his laptop.

"No, but I think a girl likes me. Her names Nicole and she's very nice. Yet you know that I'm still undecided." I say. I've been thinking about my sexuality for a while, but I've never come to the conclusion of what I was just yet.

"Well, you still have time. I didn't decide who I was into until the end of high school. I had a couple boyfriends and a girlfriend before I met your father. Then, I decided I was bisexual because I was in love with girls and boys over the course of my life. And now, I still find boys and girls attractive." My dad explains, and he's never told me that until now.

"Thanks, dad. That actually helps a lot. I pretty much just have to experiment." I said.

"That'a girl." He says, and returns his gaze back to his laptop.

I walk to my room and lay on my bed. Today was a long day.

Dan P.O.V.

"A girl likes my daughter? My baby girl?!" I exclaim to my mum.

"Yes, hun. It was granted someone was going to like her at some point." She giggles.

"But I wasn't ready!" I exclaim again, pacing around.

"It's okay, Dan. She'll make the right choices and it's clear that Phil is helping her any way that he can. It'll all be okay." She says, rubbing my back.

"Thanks, mum. I just hope she makes the right choices."

~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I will see you all next time. Bye! *^_^*