Forgotten Flowers •5•

Enjoy! :D

~~~

Dandelion P.O.V.

I didn't know how people could be happy without a cell phone. I mean, all I do is watch YouTubers and listen to music.

I mean I had school, but we all know that school is boring. There was Nicole, but I feel like things were awkward between us since we kissed. I felt a spark with Nicole. I didn't want to lose that.

"Dandy?" Dad calls.

"What?"

"I have a present for you." Dad calls, and Nicole is at my front door.

"Hey, Lion." She says.

"Hey, Nicole. What's up?" I ask.

"I have a question for you." She says.

"That is?"

"Will you be my homecoming date? It's coming up and all." She asks.

"Is that why you were so awkward with my lately?"

"Yeah, pretty much. I was nervous to ask you since we kissed and all." She chuckles.

"I'd love to be your homecoming date." I walk over to her and kiss her cheek.

"Yay! Well, I'll see you tomorrow at school." She waves goodbye and I wave back.

I see my dad with tears in his eyes.

"What's wrong Dad?" I ask.

"You're just growing up that's all. You remind me of your father and I. You know, just younger. I wish he was here to watch you mature." He says, wiping a tear and hugging me.

"Awe, Dad. He's watching in Heaven. I like to think I know him and he's here. I forget some details about him but I feel like I have a connection with Daddy Dan." I say.

"That means so much to me, little lion." Dad says.

I just hug him, and feel closer to my dad now  than I have in a while.

Dan P.O.V.

I watch Phil and Dandelion hug and all I wish is that I was there to hug them as well.

And that's when I'm flashed into the Lester household.

"What's going on?" I say.

"Hello, Dan. This is mum. What you did was you wished to be with Phil and Dandelion and your wish came true. You're there with them, but they cannot see you or hear you. But they can feel your presence. I did this for you and Phil's wedding. You just wish for Heaven again and you're back here. Have fun, Dan." Mum says.

I just walk around Phil's flat. It's quite a big flat. Lots of stairs, two bedrooms, a bathroom, kitchen, lounge, and an office. It's brightly colored, but still see some pastel things around. He saved my stuff.

"Dad, did it get colder in here all of a sudden?" Dandelion says.

"It did." Phil responds and he walks right past me to turn the heating up.

I walk up to Phil and admire his features. He definitely aged. He has forehead wrinkles! He also changed a lot. No more piercings except his ears, he has professional black clothes on, and more. But his fringe, hair color, and tattoos stayed the same. Also his lovely blue eyes and his gorgeous smile and his beautiful laugh. That's how I fell for him. I didn't remember it that well since I went to Heaven. But now, I feel like I'm falling for him all over again.

"Phil. It's me." I whisper.

"Dad why is it so cold in here?" Dandelion says. Does my presence make coldness? I think my talking does it too.

I walk up to Dandelion, and she's literally a teenage Phil. Black hair, a fringe, black clothes, and my black flower crown. An actual offspring of Phil and I.

"Dandelion, you're beautiful." I say, holding her hands.

"Dad, a big gust of coldness just hit me." Dandelion says.

"The heating takes a bit, Lion. Chill out. Get it? Chill out? I'm so funny." Phil says. The one thing I do remember? Phil's corny jokes.

"You are the master of dad jokes." Dandy says.

"Dad's are equipped with it when their children are born." Phil says.

"Was Daddy Dan that way?" She asks. She really cares?

"Oh no, Dan loved poetry. He was very down to earth, but very happy. He made jokes sometimes, but not corny ones like I do. That's what made Dan, himself. He was just overall lovely." Phil says, and I feel very happy that Phil still cares about me and remembers me.

I'll have to visit more often.

~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I'll see you all next time, bye!