Forgotten Flowers •10•

Enjoy! :D

~~~

Dandelion P.O.V.

"Dad, Dad! Look outside, it's snowing!" I yelled to my father as he just awoke.

"That's a shocker, usually in London it never snows." Dad says.

I love snow. I love the feeling of snow melting between your finger tips, it's cold but then it's quite calming.

"I just got a call from your school, it's cancelled today. There's about an inch or two of snow out there." Dad says.

"Really?! Can Nicole come over?" I ask excitedly.

"No, it's dangerous out there. I don't want Nicole to get hurt or not be able to go home. It's a blizzard." Dad says.

"Please, we could have her sleepover!" I say.

"No, she's your girlfriend, I'm not allowing your girlfriend to sleepover. You're only young. Sorry." Dad says strictly.

"Ugh, this day was amazing and you ruined it, thanks a lot." I say, storming off to my room.

Phil P.O.V.

I felt bad rejecting Dandy about Nicole coming over, but what was I going to do? I'm not allowing her to sleep with her girlfriend. No way.

I walk to Dandy's door and hear her talking.

"Daddy Dan, I wish you were here. Dad is so happy when he talks about you, and I wish you were here so I could see him happy everyday. I know you were amazing. You would calm me by telling me poems and hugging me tight. That's what Dad said you two used to do when Dad was stressed. I-I know I never got to really know you in person Daddy Dan, but I love you and I hope you're doing well up there." Dandy says in fits of tears.

I would be lying and if said I weren't crying as well.

Dan P.O.V.

"...but I love you and I hope you're doing well up there." Dandy says, as I hold her. She can't feel me, but I really hope she knows I'm there.

I hear the beeping go off the hook and I know that Dandelion and Phil are definitely thinking about me quite a lot.

I feel like as if my heart is materialistic but my body isn't.

"Dandelion, my dear, I love you with all of my being. You and Phil are the best things that has ever happened to me. I know that having one parent is difficult, especially when your other parent loved you oh so much. I had a mum that passed away when I was young, I was dating your father at the time. I hope that you and Phil will keep me in your mind as much as you can so I can be there and witness your life with you." I say to Dandy as I kiss the top of her head and I know she can feel it. In her heart.

Phil P.O.V.

"Dandy, can I come in?" I say softly, knocking on her bedroom door.

I hear a slight grunt of confirmation and I open the door slowly. When I walk in, I'm shocked by Dandy's expression.

"What's wrong?!" I ask in fear. Her face is pale, and her eyes are open fully. She's dealing with shock. But why?

"Daddy Dan is here." Is all she mumbles.

Those four words caused me to break down into a fit of tears.

"How do you know, darling?" I ask, wanting to know more.

"He was holding me, and talking to me, and he kissed the top of my head." She says.

"Oh my gosh." I'm awestruck.

Dan P.O.V.

She can feel me? She knows I'm here with her? Is this what I need to be a mortal human again?

"Dandy if you know I'm here please tell Phil this. I'm on a quest right now and my mission is to become human again. If you and Phil keep me in your mind enough then I'll come back. Please tell him." I plead.

She doesn't hear me. This was just a one time thing.

"Dad, can you please keep Dan in mind as much as you can, something great with happen because of it." Dandelion says with full confidence.

"I-what-okay." Phil says.

She really did hear me. Or she just sensed what I said.

Either way, I'm going to be back with my family again, and I'm sure of it.

~~~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

QOTC: Since it's the end of the holiday season, what's your favorite gift that you got? Or if you don't celebrate, what's your favorite gift that you have received ever?

AOTC: I received the gray Dan and Phil jumper with both of their fringes on it and I love it! *^_^*

I'll see you all in the next chapter!