Forgotten Flowers •18•

I'm baaaaack :))

~~~

Dan P.O.V.

A blanket.
Swallowing them whole like a cerulean ocean on a rough day.
The skinniness of their bones against their skin has got me worried.
They're probably worried.
The skinniness is probably swallowing them whole like they should be with the minerals that keeps the monsters away and voices silent.
What goes through their mind?
Do they think about how their eyes got duller than the cerulean ocean on a rough day?
Do they think about how their skin is almost as pale as the bones protruding from their chest?
Do they lay under that blanket feeling the pain of the skinniness in their heart and bones?
Everyone can see the pain in those dull eyes and bones.
A skeleton with beauty and nothing but feeling.
A skeleton with voices when they don't even have a voice them self.

Dandy has been very upset lately. She's stopped eating, she's been hiding in her room, only coming out to use the bathroom or getting the occasional cup of tea.

Phil and I try to get her to eat, but it's hopeless, she'll just start crying and leave the room.

I really have no clue what's going on.

Dandelion P.O.V.

Nicole is moving.

She's moving to New York City to pursue her ballet career. I've been to a few of her shows and have been mesmerized by her graceful beauty and strong movements against fragile music.

I know I won't be the same and I know things are eventually going to split because of it and it kills me inside. Right now, I feel hopeless, like I can't do anything.

I can't get dressed, I can't eat, I can't shower. I just can't.

And this kills me. Physically and mentally.

I know it's just young love for you. But for me, it's a young flower that will blossom into something beautiful with care and tenderness.

~~~

Just easing back in with a small but hard hitting chapter.

QOTC: If I wrote a book about just poetry, from this book and some of my own, would you read it?
AOTC: This doesn't apply to me lol