Forgotten Flowers •15•

Enjoy! :D

---

Dan P.O.V.

I'm going home. It's unreal. I'm the only spirit who's attempted it and I made it, I've made history.

"Dan, honey, please pack." My mother says. She gives me my suitcase, and I put in all my clothes from my home. When I make the transition, all my "ghost clothes" will come back to regular clothes on Earth.

I'm wearing something very special to go back to Phil and Dandy. A pastel pink sweater, with a white shirt under it, purple pastel pants, and pink pastel Converse to match my sweater. Don't forget though, my lilac and babies breath flower crown. Exactly what I was wearing when I met Phil for the first time.

"So, Danny. You're leaving me again." My mom says, crying slightly.

"I'm never going to leave you. I'm going to keep you present in my heart and talk to you through the clouds many of times. I will never forget the experiences I had up here. Maybe, sometime soon, you can attempt what I did." I say.

"Maybe one day, just maybe. I love you, Dan. I know you'll make me proud."

"I love you too. I never had a doubt in my mind that I wouldn't." I say.

I say the three words that are needed to bring me back to Earth. The three words that I knew would change my life.

"Take me home."

Phil P.O.V.

I'm sitting on the sofa, watching home renovation shows whilst drinking my coffee when I hear a knock on the door. I wasn't expecting anyone.

I walk up and open it. I drop my coffee. My expression goes still. I begin to cry. He's back.

"DAN!" I yell, pulling his face onto mine and holding him in an emotional kiss.

"I missed you so fucking much." Dan cries into my shoulder.

"I missed you more. Oh my gosh, you're back. You're actually back! Just in time for Christmas too! Dandy is currently at Nicole's house but I can text her to come home. Holy shit, I just can't believe you're back in my arms." I cry.

"Ok, baby. I'm back and I'm never going to leave you anytime soon." Dan says as he pulls me into another kiss.

Dandelion P.O.V.

Nicole and I are making flower crowns when I get tons of notifications on my phone and a phone call. What could be going on?

"Hello?"

"Hi Dandy, it's Dad. Please come home, it's something extremely important." My dad says, sounding very excited.

"Ok, I'll be home in 20." I say as I hang up. I give Nicole a kiss goodbye and head on my way.

I can't help but feel the nerves picking at every inch of my body as I take the tube home.

When I finally get to the door, I open it hesitantly and hear my dad talking to someone in the lounge. When I walk into the lounge though, I completely lose it. Daddy Dan is home.

"OH MY GOSH, DAD, YOU'RE FINALLY HOME!" I scream as I jump into his arms. I never got to do that as a child, it felt good to do it now.

"Hello Dandy. You look so much more beautiful in person. I can't believe I get to see you all grown up." He says while hugging me.

"I can't believe I get to see you at all." I start to cry, this whole moment is surreal.

"Hey, can I get in on this Lester family hug?" Dad says as we welcome him.

Every moment that I experienced in this pat week has been so surreal, and it isn't even over yet! We still have Christmas to go.

Dan's Mom P.O.V.

As beautiful as this moment is, I can't help but miss my Dan. He was the one who made Heaven even more bearable since he was my son. Yet, of course I want him to be happy with his family as this entire moment is so beautiful, I started to cry.

Maybe sometime soon I can begin my own adventure into becoming a human again.

---

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

QOTC: Do you like rollercoasters?
AOTC: Before I went to an amusement park? Absolutely not. I had a huge fear of them. But I recently went to a huge amusement park, tried the rollercoasters, and happened to love them!

I'll see you all in the next chapter, bye!