Chapter 14

(A/N : Unless I put another name for the P.O.Vs they will all be in Dallas's P.O.V. By the way umm Phan shippers you'll like this chapter, which will contain sexual encounters.. not with anyone main, but you Phan shippers pay attention.-XOXO, Bri)

I woke up on the floor in our living room. There were literally 169 people scattered all around the place sleeping. All I remember from uesterday was that Sam asked me to go to prom with him and then when Connor and I got home everyone jumped out and yelled surprise. Then I got onto stage and sang like 20 songs with Charlie Puth. Ugh, my head hurts. I struggled to get up off of the floor without waking anybody up. Apparently I was cuddled up with Wiz Khalifa.. TF? I walk to the bathroom and did not expect to walk into what I walked into. "PHIL!" Dan moaned...
I looked down and realized they didn't know I was standing right here. Phil was in his knees giving Dan a bj. "Oh mah gosh!" I squeal shutting the door.
"Shit," I heard Dan mumble
I chuckled and then 5 minutes later they walked out. "Promise me that you'll never tell anyone about that." Dan says to me grabbing my arm completely stopping me from going into the bathroom.
Dan doesn't seem like a very scary person, but when he's like 2 feet taller than you and weighs more, it scares the Shit out of you. He's just standing there, towering over me, staring into my eyes. "I don't know Dan why would I be that nice?" I ask
He presses his lips to mine and then pulls away 10 seconds later. I did not kiss him back. "Because if you do then I'll tell Sam that you kissed me." He then walks away grabbing my booty.
I don't know if he's gay or not. Phil chuckles and walks behind him. What the fuck just happened? I walk into the bathroom and do my buisness not letting my butt touch the seat... I have no clue what happened past night but I'm a little sore downstairs... I swear to god if I had sex last night I'm going to scream! I finish going to the bathroom and then go into the kitchen. Standing in front of the fridge with it open is Andy Biersack, a shirtless Andy Biersack... "Hey." He says to me playing with his shoulder length, black hair.
"Hey." I say back, going into the fridge when he moved.
"You have an amazing voice, Dallas." He says to me
HOLY SHIT, I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE! ANDY BIERSACK FROM BLACK VEIL BRIDES IS IN MY KITCHEN GIVING ME COMPLIMENTS... "Thank you." I say back to him playing with my hair after putting my bread in the toaster. "Want some?" I ask politely
He nods his head and then I pop his bread into the toaster along with mine. After I start it I hop on the counter and sit and wait, talking to Andy peacefully. He's actually not the type of guy you'd think he is because of how he is in Black Veil Brides or how he looks... Not to mention, he's hot as fuck.

Andy's P.O.V
I woke up before anyone else in the house. I remember everything from last night, including the part where Dallas and I hooked up. I don't think she remembers anything after performing though. So as I was getting up to go to the bathroom I accidentally stepped on someone's hand, I think it was Dallas's. Oops. I heard groaning behind me as I stepped over a ton of sleeping bodies making my way to the bathroom. I didn't really want to come here but with Kian, my good friend, pleading and pleading for us to come we eventually gave in. Kian kept telling me abput Dallas and how she loved BVBs and I knew that I was falling for a girl I hadn't met. So when I was finushed in the bathroom I walked to the kitchen and decided that I would look through the cabinets looking for food. When I have ni luck I go through the fridge. I heard shouting coming from towards the bathroom so I went down there to check it out. "Why would I be that nice to you?" Dallas hisses through gritted teeth.
I want to tell Dan to get the fuck off of her but then again I want to know what they're talking about. Then out of nowhere Dan Howell kissed her. "Because if you do, I'll tell Sam that you kissed me." Then Dan walks away grabbing her ass.
I rush back to the fridge and look through it again. Dallas comes in and I stamd up getting out of her way of the fridge. Hoping she'll help me out with breakfast. "Hey." I quietly say... Andy stop being nervous, it's just a girl.
She replies with a simple hey and grabs ths bread from a pantry and the butter from the fridge. She puts 2 pieces of bread knto the toaster and then looks at me. Why am I just watching her... I've got it bad... even though I've never been in love. So then I decided to compliment her voice, which truly was amazing and she said thank you. A few minutes later she looked at me again. She didn't even start her toast yet. "Do you want some?" She asks politely
So I nod my head and she puts my bread into the toaster and then she sits on the counter.. God she is so beautiful. I take the bread and put it into the pantry with all of the other bread. This morning has been amazing so far...

(A/N: So I am losing interest in this fanfic. I am going to be ending it in like 2 more chapters, I just can't really stand it anymore. I am going to be starting a Matthew Espinosa story so if you want to check it out. It's gling to be called; You've Changed Me... Ily and I'll see you later... ✌✌✌ -Bri)