Chapter 26

Connor's P.O.V

"What the hell do you mean you found her!" I yelled.
I was currently on my bed yelling at Sam to tell me where the hell Dallas was because apparently he'd found her. "I don't think she wanted to be found Connor." He shyly said.
Suddenly I was way to angry and adrenaline was coursing through my veins, so I jumped up off the bed and got all up in Sam's face. "Tell me where my daughter is right now. Or else." I growl.
"Or else what? Will you beat the shit out of me Connor?" He asks cockily. "How the fuck do you think that is going to make Dallas feel?" 
"Get out." I say through gritted teeth.
"Connor. Calm down." Troye tells me. Yeah I love him but he just needs to leave me alone. "You have a visitor."
I back away from Sam and run down stairs. Your hopes are too high Con, its not gonna be her. "Connor Franta, Ricky Dillon, Troye Sivan, Jc Caylen, Sam Pottorff, Kian Lawley, and Trevor Moran. This is for you. I have been told to keep this person's identity a secret and not to give you any help on your adventure. Just do what the paper in the envelopes say and everything will be good." A mailman told us, giving me the paper and then walking out.
I open the envelope and read it out loud.
Connor, Troye, Ricky, Sam, Jc, Kian, Trevor,
Hey guys, don't worry about who this came from, you'll know soon. The first thing you guys need to do is get dressed and make sure you're outfits are somewhat alike. Then go to the Starbucks that you guys always used to go to every Saturday. Do not take any cars, you must travel on foot. I can tell you no more instructions on this piece of paper. All I can say is you guys have an hour to get there or else you'll miss the next clue.
                                 ~B~
If you ask me its pretty creepy that this person knew that. But oh well. We all ran upstairs and put on matching outfits; a pair of black jeans, and a white t-shirt, and black and white Vans. Then we raced down stairs and exited the house waiting for everybody to make it outside. When we did we decided to run because we had no idea how long we had left. We got to the Starbucks and this women was holding a sign with our names on them next to a table. We went to her and I recieved another note.
Boys,
If you are reading this that means you've made it and have advanced onto the next round. Grab the coffees on the table (allow Michelle to hand them to you so there won't be any confusion) and once you have them go to Oprah's star in downtown Hollywood. You have exactly an hour to arrive at the star.
                              ~B~
We got our drinks from Michelle and then we all walked out. we were already in downtown Hollywood so we decided to walk. "I am pretty positive that Jc and Kian pissed on Oprah's star. Where is it guys?" I asked.
They led us to the star in a total of 30 minutes, and standing there was Oprah Winfrey herself. "Oh my God." I mumble.
"Connor Franta." She said so I stepped up. She hugged me and I hugged back. Jc took a picture. "Mr. Franta, I need you to lead your friends and yourself to the carnival at the beach. You are not expected to arrive there in an hour, you have 2 hours and 30 minutes or else your prize is gone." She whispered into my ear. "Do not tell your friends where you guys are going. Good luck son. May we meet again." and with that she walked away.
"Alright guys foll-" I began to say but was interupted.
"Deedeedee." Carlos Mencia yelled.
CARLOS MENCIA!!! "Hi." I say.
"Hi I am Carlos Mencia and I am currently shooting a short film for Mind of Mencia and I want to ask you a few questions." I nod my head. "Alright would you ever vote a gay for president?"
"Yes." I say
"Why?" He asks
"Well one I am gay and two I'm pretty sure that the government would be fantaboulous (how do you spell this word?)." Carlos laughed. "But being serious, I would definitely vote for a gay man or woman because we all have our rights. We are legally not different from a normal person. Like yeah gay men like penises and gay women like vagina, we are still the same. I honestly think that having a gay president would be better becuase we see the truth in things. We know how real we have to be. We have our limits too like we can't get married, well I did, but people still frown upon it and it is complete and utter bullshit." I say, looking at the guys.
"What's your name?" Carlos asked
"Connor Franta." I say.
Carlos gave me and the boys tickets to his show next week, there was one thing I didn't understand which was why I got 2. Before I could ask Carlos walked away. I checked the time and realized we had an hour and a half to get to the boardwalk. I told the guys to follow me and we began making our way to the boardwalk. Once we got there we realized whatever our prize was, it wasn't going to be hard. All of our phones buzzed and we all checked them. I recieved a text from an unknown number.
Unknown: Three hundred feet to the right take a left and you'll have found your prize. Good luck,
The guys and I all counted 300 hundred feet and then took a left. Standing in front of us was Dallas. "I was starting to think you guys weren't going to show." She told us.