Chapter 21

"What the hell are they wearing?" An old man asked very loudly as we passed an antique shop.
"It's called a morphsuit sir." Nash responded as we rode past him.
Even though Nash owns a hoverboard and has since they first came out I can ride mine better then him and I've never rode on one before right now. The others that we were traveling with had to sloq down due to their lack of being able to keep up with us. Nash and I decided to stop so they could catch up. "Come on guys its definitely not rocket science if I can do it." I shout as they catch up to Nash and I.
Troye and Connor are holding hands and I got a picture of it for snapchat. Now that everyone knows that the 2 are together its okay to post pictures of them together. "TRONNOR IS MAH LIFE!!!" Ricky and Tyler scream on the top of their lungs.
Everyone starts to laugh and I fall behind everyone to where Sam is. He's struggling to stay on the board. "Here. Give me your hand." I say holding out my hand
He looks a little shocked but then gets a grip on my hand. "Ypu know you're really pretty, right?" Sam asks
Matt realizes what's going on and shouts, "#Dam for life bitches." He then took a picture of Sam and I holding hands and then posts it to all of his social medias. How do I know because my notifications started going off like crazy. I stopped riding the hoverboard and Sam stopped with me. I looked at the notifications and they were all from Twitter and Instagram. I tweeted out: @.matthewespinosa you are a butthead! When I tweeted Matt and the other guys laighed out loud as Sam and I joined them again.
After another hour of riding we finally went home and when we arrived it was 7 O'Clock so I decided to go to bed so I would wake up on time for school tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N)
Alright guys sorry this was sp short but I didn't feel up to writing that much because I haven't wanted to tell you all I was taking a break on this story. I really cannot deal with all of the stuff going on right now. If you want to try and stay updated follow both of my instagrams: @brilorenz and @amazingtronnorcorns. Thanks for all of the times you've had to sit there and wait for me to update. I'll try and update again as soon as possible. But until then goodbye, I'll see ya later.
-Brianna Lorenz