Chapter 16

"FUCK MEETINGS!!" I sang in the shower. "Oh how I fucking hate you, oh I fucking loath you. You suck penis everyday of the week for free. FUCK YOU MEETINGS YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK. YOU CAN'T GET ME MEETINGS CUZ YOUR JUST THE BOSS'S WAY OF TELLING ME THAT I CAN'T GET NO MORE FUCKING MONEY.. MEETINGS WALK THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE, BY THE WAY THERE IS A DONKEY DICK OUTSIDE SUCK IT AND A FUCK IT AND HOPEFULLY CHARGES WILL BE PUT ON YOU FOR BEASTIALITY! AND THEN YOU'LL END UP IN A PRISON CELL FOR BEING A WHORE!! FUCK YOU MOTHAFUCKIN MEETINGS!!" I screamed as I finished taking a shower.
Connor knocked on the door. "Dallas? Ars you okay?" He asks
"Yeah I am completely one hundred percent fine." I say throwing on my clothes.
I picked out a black skirt that goes underneath my boobs and a long sleeved turquoise shirt that says "pretty ass bitch." I put my hair in a messy bun and then spray in some hairspray. I put on black eyeliner and then walked out of the bathroom. Sam walked into my room. "Babe, what's wrong?" He asks blocking my only exit.
"Fine Sam you wanna know? I was trying to save you from thus but last night I guess Phil spiked my drink with a date rape drug and Andy Biersack umm took advantage of me. I found out this morning." I say
"Yeah right Dallas. I don't fucking believe you. You had sex with him. Just admit be an adult. This pushes me to believe that you don't actually love me." Sam says.
"Sam. I got really drunk and hooked up with him. I'm so sorry." I say.
"Fuck! You have no idea how much that hurt." He says backing up
"I'm sorry Sam." I walk towards my window, away from him.
I had just slipped on my combat boots before he walked in. My window was just above the trampoline. If I could land on it I would be fine.. here goes a death jump. There are a bunch of YouTubers vlogging down there so I took a pair of shorts and put them on underneath my skirt. I took the skirt off, threw it on my bed pulled my black high waisted shodts up all of the way and then jumped. "Holy shit!" Caspar Lee yelled as I jumped out of the window.
Just as my butt touched the trampoline I bounced half of the way up yo my window. When I finally stopped bouncing I realized everyone's cameras where on me. "Are you insane?" Zoella asks me
"Yes. I am very insane. Now if you'll excuse me I have a meeting to attend in 30 minutes." I say grabbing my pennyboard and walking to the front of the house. I hop onto it and skate away from the house.
The next 3 hours of my life were going to be spent in boring ass meetings. My phone dings saying that I got a text and I am almost to the meeting spot so I jump down off of my penny and then pick it up and begin walking, phone in hand. The text was from Connor.
Con Da Bon: Dallas Cameron Franta! You had sex with Biersack?! What about Sam? And Biersack is way to old for you young lady. When you get back from the meetings we are having a serious talk you broke Sam. Dall I hope you know that I am very disappointed in you.
Me: I was drugged Connor! Maybe if you didn't adopt me this would never have happened.
Con Da Bon: I am your father now don't you dare talk to me like that!
Me: You are not my father.
I then locked my phone and walked really fast to the meeting. I instantly regreted my conversation with Connor. He is my dad the only on that I have ever had, since mine gave me up when I was younger. Fuck! I threw my phone at a building and screamed. Many people gave me weird looks. "Miss, are you okay?" A guy around my age asks me giving me my phone back.
"Yeah, I'm just fucking peachy." I say, he looked a little frightened. "I'm sorry for being like this. Can I make it up to you in any way? Literally anyway is fine."
"Yeah. How about you let me pick you up Friday night at 7:30." The stranger says.
"Um. I don't know about that. Only because I don't even know your name and I'm kind of in a tight spot for time right now. Plus I was drugged and someone took advantage of me last night. Can we walk and talk I have 15 minites to get to a meetimg that is gpnna last 3 hours?" I ask
"Yeah. Of course. By the way I am Mark." He says.
I get a good look at Mark. He has golden hair and brown eyes. His cheeks are on the chubby side a little bit but besides that he has a perfect figure with rock hard abs that I can see through his very tight black shirt. He had on a tan colored pair of skinny jeans that sagged in the right places. He was truly beautiful. "Dallas, Dallas Franta." I say as we continue walking, "Let me see your phone so I can give you mh number." He hands me his phone which is unlocked and I hand him mine which is also unlocked.
I save my number and put my contact as The Baddest Bitch Ever.
Out of the corner I see Mark taking selfies on my phone. So I do the same on his. I took about 1738 (Listening to Fetty rn srry) selfies before we finally switched back. I looked and he took 679 (Fetty Wap Style Bitch) new pictures on my phone. I laughed. "You are really pretty Dallas. Like you have no clue how beautiful you are." Mark says
I look up and see him looking at me. I checked my surrondings and I realized that I was at the YouTube headquarters. "Well, Mark, I gotta go in there. I'll text you later and let you know my answer about Friday. Okay?" I ask
"Yeah. Talk to you later." Mark says walking the opposite direction, looking back to watch me walk into the building.
"Dallas! Hurry the meeting is about to begin!" Jay exclaims
We run to the staircase and then fly up the stairs. We run into the room just in time. I sit down through this boring ass 3 hour meeting and get ready for the storm waiting for me at home. Please help me.