Chapter 20

"Dallas please calm down. Please." Sam said
What the hell does he care. I hadn't realize that I haven't stopped breathing really fast, deep breaths. "What gave you the impression that you are allowed to tell me what to do!?" I yelled
So now I am not mortified I am really, really pissed off. Sam stepped back. I think he knows that I am about to rage. Just as I was about to go off Troye walked into the room. "Dallas come with me we have to talk about my new album." Troye quickly says.
I get off of my bed and follow Troye. He leads me to Connor's room. "Why are we going in here to talk about music?" I softly queston.
Inside of the room I see Connor sitting in his computer spinning around. He's never gonna grow up is he? All of their filming stuff is set up. "Dallas. I figured that before I start filming this video wirh you and Troye I-we should tell you something first." Connor says
"We." Troye says
"Are." Connor says
"Getting married." They both say finishing eachother's sentences. I gasp. I have to admit I never thought that the 2 of them were so serious. Play it off like you don't know that Connor is gay. "Wait so that means that you're gay?" I ask and he nids his head. "I am so proud of you Dad." I engulf the both of them in a hug and Co-Dad hugs me so tight that I can barely breathe.
When I finally manage to get away from them both I rearrange my clothes and then sit down on the bed behind where the both of them were going to be sitting. "No no Dallas you get to sit up front with the big boys now." Troye said
They both sat down and Troye pulled me onto his lap. "You are so boney!" I exclaim and he bounces his leg up and down making me even more uncomfortable. "Ugh Troye!" I yell my uncomfortableness clear hanging there right in front of everyone's faces. He stops bouncing and I sit there on his lap finally realizing that Connor had hit record as soon as I sat on Troye's lap. He was legit dying of laughter.
"Don't piss yourself Connor." Troye said in that damn Australlian accent.
"I think I already have." He says in between laughs. As soon as he recovers he goes into his intro that I literally have memorized. "Hey guys, what's up it's Connor. Today I have something to share with all of you."
Con quickly got interrupted when Troye startd bouncing his leg up and down again. "God damn it Troye!" I yell he stopped and Con started laughing again.
"But before I get to that I think you all know who I have sitting next to me righg now. But just in case you don't let me introduce them. We have Dallas Franta aka my beautiful adult daughter who has to go get her ID and driver's liscense soon. Then underneath her we have the boy toy named Troye that still lives in Australlia." Troye and I said hi and then Con continued talking. "So here we go with the wonderful news."
"All of you ladies and guys out there. I am sorry to kill your need for Con but he is mine so back off." Troye says.
"Yup I am gay and I am also getting married to Troye." Con says
(A/N: let's just pretend that Dallas started the #tronnor ship name that has ruined most of our lives.)
"TRONNOR IS REAL GUYS. I REPEAT TRONNOR IS REAL AND WILL BE PERMENANT." I say very loudly.