Epilogue

"Babe!" I yelled.
"What's up?" He asked with that perfect smile glistening and his long fingers running through his hair.
"Can you take Andy and change her diaper?" I ask him.
"Of course Dallas." He says, taking our beautiful baby girl out of my arms.
"Oh and Kian one more thing." He looked me in the eyes. "I love you. To the moon and back."

"It was 27 years ago that I met my best friend and my soul mate at the park waiting for me so we could play a game. It was 14 years ago that Kian found me and managed to make me a part of his life again. It was 12 years ago that he told me I wasn't happy and that he knew how to fix it. 27 years have gone by since the start of  our Dian experience but it still feels like its just the beginning. Its been 14 years since I met my adoptive family and 12 hours since I last saw them. My life has only been a rollercoaster that goes up with a few bumps along the way. Nothing could have made this life any better or any worse and I am thankful everyday for the mistakes and goals that I have made. Without them I wouldn't be where I am today. Dad, I love you. Troye, I love you too. Trevor, without you none of this would be possible. Sam, thanks for putting up with my bullshit and wherever you may be, you're always flying high with me. Ricky, you were a great shoulder to cry on when I needed it, thank you I love you. Jc, you fly high in the clouds my man, you are a great brother. Kian, my love, thank you for making me realize how lucky I am to have everything that I have and without you nothing would ever be the same. So guys, this is it. This is goodbye. Its harder then I thought because you guys have given me life. You've given me a reason to be happy and now I'm saying goodbye. Maybe we'll meet again, maybe we won't. But no matter what happens just remember. You're forever in my hearts.
                         I love you all and I'll see you later."

The End.