Chapter 24

"I love you more than anything Dallas Cameron Franta." Sam tells me as we dance around the space given to us thanks to the crowd surrounding us.
"Well, well, well. Sam and Dallas." A man says as the dj stops the music.
"Who the hell are you?" I growl/ask him
"That's no way to talk to your father young lady." He reaches into the waistline of his pantd. "Now come with me or I'll be forced to use this."
He points a gun at Sam. I look at Sam the crowd gasped and backed away. "Go Dallas." Sam says, heartbreak clear in his voice. "But. Tha-." I got cut off as Sam put the final charms on my bracelet.
"One from Connor and one from me. This is our way of saying goodbye and I'll see you later." Sam said, tears constantly flowing out of his eyes.
I look at the man and then at Sam. Sam wipes away a stray tear and tells me to go one last yime. And so what did I do? I weny, not daring to look back.
They were all saying goodbye to me. Why didn't I see that? I follow my sperm donor to a black mustang with black tinted windows. He opens a door for me and I get in. He starts the car and drives away. Why Sam? Why do I have to give up so easily? WHY DOES EVERYTHING ALWAYS GO WRONG? "You're nothing but a sperm donor to me. Hope you know that." I mutter
"Excuse me?" He asked
"I damn well know that I didn't stutter." I say
He hits me upside the head, knocking me out cold.

                                            1 Day Later
I woke up in a room. Today is graduation day. I got up to get my dress and cap and gown, but my clpset wasn't there. Then it all came flooding back to me. Prom. King. Queen. Sam. Connor. Ricky. Trev. My sperm donor. Kidnapped. "Finally you're awake. Put your shoes on we're going to the airport. We're moving to Australia." He says
I unwillingly put my shoes on because he knocked me clean out last night and I don't want it to happen again. I felt something in my pocket and when I checked I realized it was my phone. The phone was fully charged and I decided I would use it on the plane. When did I get into a pair of shorts and a black tank top? I walked ouf of the bedroom and followed the sperm donor. My shoulder hurt like hell.
                                            On the Plane
"Do you have a pair of headphones?" I ask my "father"
He hands me a pair of headphones and I plug them into my phone. I go onto YouTube and see that O2L and a bunch of other YouTubers posted videos about me. I click on O2L's group video.
"Hey guys, we're O2L. We have something to talk to you about." Jc said
I watched the video in tears. They didn't have a choice but to let me go, which is what they were doing, letting me go, saying goodbye. I left a comment that looked like this; Hey guys, I am okay and I love and miss you all. I don't think that we'll ever see each other again though which kills me. I will love you for a thousand years and I'll love you for a thousand more. This is goodbye. I love you and goodbye. ~Dallas Cameron~
They replied to my comment quicker than I thought they would.
Jc and Trevor: Just don't forget us Dallas, you're like the sister that I will always need. Love you.
Ricky: My Pokémon buddy, I love you something fierce and i cannot begin to tell you how much I'm gonna miss you. Like Jc said don't forget us.
Kian: Bye booger butt. I'll fjnd you someday.
Sam: Goodbye my love, I swear to god that I will never stop looking for you Dallas. I don't know how I'm gonna live without you. Don't forget us. Please don't Dallas, because when we do meet again, I'll want you to remember what we had, what we have. I love you so much baby.
Connor: I will see you again. Never will I ever say goodbye to you. You're my daughter after all. I'll see you later Dall. Love you.
I believed Kian, Sam, and Connor. I knew they wouldn't stop looking, I just got that feeling.
I clicked on Sam's personal video (the one on his channel). Sam just talked about me and how much he loved me and some of our memories. The song See You Again was playing in the background.
                           I love you guys. I always will..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end.

Just kidding. I'm not an evil bitch who ends stories like that. No. I'm working on the next part now. I know you all hate me for the sins that I commited by doing this to this chapter. Sorry. Anyway. I really suggest that you listen to A Thousand Years by Christina Perrie, because that song is really why this chapter is shaped in this way. I lurv you guys...
              ~Bri (the evilest bitch in the world)~