What Are You Waiting For?

Chapter 3
____________

3 Months Later

"Trevor. I just really wish that none of this is happening. He's fighting for full custody of Andy like I've done anything to get my baby taken away from me. What the hell did I do to deserve this?" I ask my best friend.

He looks me in the eye and shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know, why don't you go ask your dads? Or Sam? Or Ricky?" He asks.

I groan, run my fingers through my long hair, stand up gently pushing the brown haired boy away from me, and go to my bedroom. Yeah, I moved back into the O2L house because I got kicked out of my apartment with Kian, who is now living with Andrea. Andy is in my bedroom sleeping on my king sized bed. I walk into the room to check on her. The only thing I see is her mass of black hair. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead and walked out of the room and into the hallway. This hall of memories. I wish they moved again. I hate this house. It holds too many painful memories. Especially the ones where Kian and I were together. I walked down to the last door on the right and entered my dads' room. "Troye. Have you seen the divorce papers anywhere?" I ask him.

I have to finish filling those out or I'm stuck married to an idiot until one of us dies, preferably him first. Troye stands up and goes to his desk and then grabs a stack of papers. "Here you go. I wrote a summary of what every page says so you don't have to read it all. You're welcome babygirl." He says handing me the stack of papers and then hugs me. "You'll get through this." Then he pulls away from the hug.

"Even though he wants to take Andy away from me? Even though he fucking cheated on me for my aparrent best friend?" I ask making quotation marks when I said the words best friend.

At this point I couldn't stop the tears from coming. Three months I've held them in. Not once have I let the tears come out in three months but now, I can't stop them. I leave the room and go back into my old bedroom, throw the divorce papers on my dresser, and then I open the window. I crawl out of it, shut it, and then I climb up to the roof where I find it best to breathe and relax. When I get up there, I realize I'm not the only one who had the idea to come up here. I couldn't make out any features of this person because it was so dark. "He-Hello?" I ask, my words stuttering from the sudden fear creeping up my back.

"Hey Dallas." That familar warm and bubbly voice says to me.

"Sam. What are you doing up here?" I ask.

He chuckles and turns the flashlight on his phone on, and points it at me. "I often find myself up here when I'm trying to put the pieces of a puzzle together." He lightly answers.

I begin to walk over to him, and then when I get close enough, I sit beside him. "What's the puzzle?" I ask, even though I shouldn't have.

"You Dallas. You're the puzzle. You're the mystery I've been trying to solve for over a decade but I can't no one can. No one understands why you always get played. Or why you were stuck in an orphanage for your whole life. Or why you left me for a player. No one can manage to put the pieces of your puzzle together no matter how hard they try." He says looking me in the eye. "Now that we're on the subject. Why did you leave me for him Dallas? Why?"

I look down to the streets below us. "Sam. I thought I was going to be happier. He put thoughts in my mind, manipulated me. Made me think I had tl quit YouTube. Sammy, I'm so sorry." I say resting my head on his shoulder as the tears violently left my eyes.

"Its okay Princess. Its okay." He grabbed my hand and rubbed it making me feel better. "Will you... Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" He asks.

I sit up straight. "Um. Sure Sam. Sure." I answer and I can tell he is smiling. "Can I ask you a question?" I ask and he nods his head. "What are you waiting for?"

His eyebrows knit together in confusion. "Huh?" He asks.

"What are you waiting for?" The confusion deepens. "Kiss me already you fool." I say and he smiles and presses his lips to mine.
Sammy. Sam. Savior. Whatever you want to call him. It feels so right to kiss his lips again, to feel his body heat radiating from him to me. Its such a familiar but distant feeling that I never want to get rid of again. I know this is going to be so low, but its what I have to do. No matter what. If Sam hates me afterwards then so what, as long as I get Kian back for what he did to me.