Chapter 28

"You know what Ki, maybe just maybe you're right. I'm totally not happy with the life that I have right now. Things are finally good for. But no that's not enough because here you are twisting my emotions like the slefish dick that you are." I say. But what if Kian is right?

          What if I'm not happy with Sam? What if I need something more in my life? What if Kian is the one to fulfill my dreams? What if this is all a dream? "Dallas, kiss me." He begs.

         I do as he wishes and apply my lips to his. I pull away after like 5 seconds. "I. AM. NOT. HAPPY!" I sigh hugging Kian.

                                 Why him out of all people?

                                           6 Months Later

         "Dallas Cameron Franta, I have loved you with all of my heart for what feels like a thousand years." Kian said getting on one knee. "And through all of these years we have been through hell and back with eachother. I look forward tl seeing your beautiful eyes when I wake up in the morning and hearing your gorgeous voice whenyou're pissed off at me. Dallas, I want to hear and see these things for the rest of my life. I want to call you mine for the rest of our lives. So princess, will you do me the honor of becoming my queen by marrying me?" He asks opening the ring box.

         Tears fall from both siees of my face and every YouTuber within the mile is screaming, shouting, crying, congratulating, yelling get some. "Yes. Yes. Yes. A billion times yes." I say as he slips the ring on my finger.

         He stands up and we share an intense kiss.

                                     13 Months Later

         Kian and I decided to get married at PlayList live in front of the fans. "We'd like to bring out all of dem American YouTubers." Connor says into a mic. Kian is last to go out and he's in a black and white tuxedo.

         They do roll call and its Miranda that asks the question which is also my cue to go out. All of the American YouTubers that were singers sang Here Comes The Bride. I walked out in a white dress, like Cinderella's but shorter and walked up to Kian. The marriage person or whatever came out and said all he needed to say. "I vow to be with you when you feel sick, when you have no Starbucks and you need me to get you some. I vow that I will make you the happiest princess of all. I vow to love you until the end of time." Kian says, lookin me straight in the eye.

      I said my vows, which weren't very original #googleforlife. "I do." Kian says

      "I do." I say.

      "You may now kiss the bride." The old guy says.

     Kian and I kiss and its like the whole world stopped. From now on I'll be the only one allowed to do that. "I love you Kian Lawley." I whisper.

      "I love you Dallas Lawley." He whispers too, pecking my lips once more before we hurry off of the stage.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

The End.

This time i mean it. It has been great writing this fanfic for you guys and I've been working on it for a year now. I can't believe its been that long since I started writing. I am definitely goin to miss waking up and thinking of ideas for the plot and all of that. It makes me sad that this is over. I know this is a short fanfic but I didn't really have a certain estimated goal on length. Thank you all for reading my first fanfic. I'll check in on ya from time to time as you read this but for now. I'll see you guys later. I may or may not post an epilogue. If I don't I love you and yeah. See ya later.