Chapter 15

Dallas's P.O.V

Something about Andy makes me feel like we are connected. Like something special happened in either this life or the one before. "Andy, do you know anything that I did last night, besodes performing... like did I go into a room with someone? Or anything else?" I ask him
"Yeah. Dallas, we hooked up. You were shitfaced drunk and kept coming up to me and kissing me and then I took it to the next level and we fucked. I am truly sorry if you are sore, but that was the best sex ever." He says to me
I put my hands over my face and cover my now, I know for sure bright red cheeks. I let out a very inhumane scream.. waking multiple people up. The one and only person that I don't want to see right now at this moment, with the information that was just given to me is Sam, and guess who walked up to me... it was Sam. "Morning babe. Is everything alright?" He asks me
I ignore him and walk upstairs to my bedroom. Why? Why the hell was Andy Biersack at my birthday party any fucking way. Why the hell was I drunk? Why the hell did Connor have to fucking adopt me? Out of all of the other girls at the orphanage he chose me. Thank you so much for ruining my life dreams, I guess you really do come true, but when you do you turn into a nightmare. FUCK!!! There was a light knocking at my door. "Dallas, it's me Charlie. You know Charlie Puth." He waits a minute before continuing. "Can I come in?"
I open the door and lay back down on my bed and he sits with me. Why can't I have any female friends? Oh wait you do, it's just that they aren't even close to the same age as you.. "What's up?" I ask Charlie, he's just sitting there on my bed without a care in the world.
"I came to see if you were alright. You look like you have a lot on your mind right now. Do you wanna talk about it?" He asks me looking at me and running a hand through his hair.
Charlie Puth looks like he just woke up, and got wasted last night. But now here he is, sitting on my bed being my only friend right now. Shout out to all of my other "friends" who could obviously care less about me. "Well I just found out that last night I got very drunk and I hooked up with Biersack. What the hell do I do if Sam finds out. He's definitely not going to forgive me, like I cheated on him, whoever would forgive me for that is clearly a dumbass. All I keep thinking is why. Why did Connor have to adopt me? Why couldn't I have stayed at the orphanage for another year until I was 18? Why out of all of the kids at that fucking orphanage was I the one put in the chair of death? My dreams are fucking nightmares." I hesitate. "All I ever wanted was to get adopted by someone who loves me and cares about me but now that it's fucking happened I want to undo it because all of these mistakes have occurred. And they sure as hell won't leave me the hell alone no matter how hard I try, it always fails. I try to drown my demons but they know how to swim." I say.
Charlie looks amazed at my very long speech. "Well, did the thing with Biersack mean anything? Or was it just a one time kind of a thing?" He asks
The thing about what happened with Andy and I is I am feeling a new type of feeling with him. It is kind of the same feeling I have with Sam. I think it is the same feeling, I don't wanna be in love with 2 fucking people. "Charlie. I. Think. That. I. Need. Some. Fresh. Air. Right. Now." I say standing up amd walking out of my room.
I walk down the hallway and thank the Lord that I slept in my clothes from yesterday and a pair of Vans. I have my phone in my back pocket and I leave the house. I look down at my phone as I begin to walk away from my street. I have 34 text messages and 78 missed calls. They're all from management and 5Quad. I decide to text management first.

Me: Hey, just woke up. Sup boss?
Jay: You have 3 meetings to attend today. You better be here Dallas, your first one is in an hour and a half. It's with the people of PlayList, VidCon, and Digi. Only a few other YouTubers will be there and you are expected to take notes and give them back to O2L
Me: You just wrote me a fucking paragraph, I'm not writing anything down. I'll voice record the damn meetings. And who the hell said I was going to Playlist
Jay: Bethany Mota couldn't make it and you were next on the list. I decided for you by the way.
Me: Go fuck a moose
I always talk to Jay like this so no I won't get in trouble. Don't worry I'm safe. Jay texted me back saying that he would but the moose wouldn't be able to handle his donkey d^ck. I ignored him after that because no one really knows what to say after that so I went on to reading the messages from 5Quad. The first one was from Timmy.
Timmy: Bitch. You need to come over tomorrow like we never hang out anymore and it sucks donkey c^ck
Me: Okay but the only one that sucks donkey c^ck is you, you twat.
Timmy: Meow someone's on their period...
Me: Fuck you
Timmy: Bye bitch
Me: Hoe
Timmy: Asshole
Me: Donkey raping test tube baby
Timmy: Boo you whore
Me: Stfu you carpet muncher!!!
(A/N: for those of you who don't know a carpet muncher is a guy/girl that eats hairy p***y... Love you all)
I texted everyone back and then headed back home to get ready for these stupid fucking meetings I did not want to attend...