Where Do Broken Hearts Go?

Chapter 2

I pulled Sam into the house and brought him to the dining room. "Okay, Sam. Where the hell have you been for the past four years?" I ask.

He scratches the back of his neck before answering. "The place where broken hearts go." He said. I gave him the ''really dude that's all I get" look. "I've been in London."

"Oh." Is all that came out.

"Your last official YouTube video it got me to reach out to someone who could keep a secret."

"Troye Motherfucking Sivan." I say in realization amd Sam nods his head. But that's when I also realized that Sam left because I quit on him and chose his best friend. "Sam I'm so sorry."

"About what Dallas? How you broke my heart? I loved you and trust me when I say this I still fucking Love you Dallas. But you think that you're in love with someone who loves you when in truth he's been screwing your best friend behind your back." Sa, says cockiness thick in his voice.

"Stop doing that Sam. Just stop." I say running my fingers through my hair.

"Sorry that you don't know your husband is a whore. Where do you think he is when you wake up in the morning? At work? Please Dallas. The man makes YouTube videos for a living. He's with Andrea." Sam says looking me in the eye.

"How do you know this?" I ask tears in my eyes.

"He told Troye and Troye told me. Don't start fucking crying right now Dallas. You have no right. This is the life you chose. Get over it." He said which finally pushed me to my limit.

I picked up my cup and through it out the open window. Then I stood up and went to find Troye. Once I did he looked a little frightened. "Tell me all that you know." I demand.

"Everything Sam said. And also Dallas. Andrea's little girl is Kian's." At this moment I literally stop breathing. "Come on Dallas come sit." He leads me to a chair.

I cannot believe that he's been cheating on me for four fucking years. I looked up and Kian was walking over to me. The instant I saw him my anger began to get really bad. "Hey baby. You okay?" He asked.

Troye walked away. I stood up and my fist connected with his cheek. "YOU SELFISH PRICK! GO TO HELL!" I yelled and then walked away. Everyone was looking at me. I looked away from them.

I looked back at Kian and realized that Andrea had run to the rescue. Something made me walk back there. "Go away Dallas. You've done enough damage." My so called best friend said to me.
"I've done enough damage? You ruined my perfect fucking family! You pretended to be my best friend when in reality YOU'RE JUST A WHORE!" I screamed and then walked away tears streaming down my face. I reached the front steps and sat down.

I can't believe it. I really can't believe that they were together. Kian ruined our life time friendship and so did Andrea. But let me just say this
                                   Payback Is A Bitch

----------------_--------------

Hey guys just a filler chapter. Holy shit the number of reads thank you all so much. If you want to vote and comment on chapters I want to get to know ya'll. Well maybe not all of you bc that's a lot. But still thanks for reading love you bye.

Social media..

Insta: @ trainingwheelssivan

Snapchat: @ bwianna_lowenz