Chapter 22

The Next Day

"Dallas, what are we? Because I sure as hell know we don't hate eachother anymore." Sam asks standing at my bedroom door
I sigh, I don't know what we are to be honest. "What do you want it to be?" I ask as he comes into the room and shuts the door, taking a seat next to me.
Sam looks at me, he really looks at me, then looks at his hands which were gently put together on his lap. "I want us back Dallas." He pauses, tears are ready to explore his face. "I want to be able to tell you how much I love you, and how much I need you. I am and always will be in love with you Dallas. You are my night and my day and not being able to kiss you and feel the connection is killing me and it needs to stop. I want you to be mine again baby."  Sam says.
I hug him with joy. "I love you so much Sam." I tell him. Then I remembered the cuts, the tattoo parlor. "Sam wanna go get your first tattoo?" I ask
He smiles and then we both go to put our shoes on. I grab my phone and my wallet and go wait for Sam outside of the house, inside the garage. Nobody was home except Sam and I... So I grabbed the keys to the Lambo... hahaha, lol. I grabbed the keys to the black Maxima, that could easily be mistaken as my jet black heart. We hopped in and went to the tattoo parlor. When we got there I hopped out and led the black haired bdauty inside the parlor. "T-rex, my man!" I yell
I have never gotten a tattoo, why not get one today? "Dallas!" Trey yells. "What do you need?"
"Tattoos." I say.
Trey nods and tells Sam and I to think about what we want to get. I decided on a the YouTube symbol, that way it will always be a part of my life, forever and always, even when I'm fat and old and my kids think I'm a joke. I sit down on a chair and wait for Trey to tell me what to do. As Trey goes to the back to get the colors, I see some blonde bimbo bitch, (A/N: If you are blonde and offended by this let me know, and I'll change the wording), shoving her giant boobs in Sam's face, well not reallt shoving them in his face, more like just letting him know that they're their. Like we get it bitch. "Ariel! I want a coffee! Now!" Trey yells at the girl.
I know exactly what Trey was doing, getting the hoe off of my man, which is why I love him. "Alright babe, you read?" Trey asks and I nod my head.
Sam walked over to hold my hand. I decided to get the sign on my shoulder. Trey was done in like half an hour and I liked the tattoo alot. "Thanks so much Trey. I love it." I tell Trey.
Sam decided to get a tattoo with all of the boys names, even mine, surronding the O2L sign in a cloud. Awww, how sweet.
                                           Two Hours Later

Sam and I walked through the front doors of the house and we were greeted a gun. I shrieked, auietly if that's possible. "Get inside you little bitch." A man I had never seen before said shoving the gun in my face. Sam and I quickly walked in the house to afraid to even look at eachother. "Dallas. How long has it been? Since the last time I've seen you this scared. God to long, gives me such a rush." The man grabbed Sam's hands and tied them behind his back. Then did the same to mine. "Lemme just leave your precious little daddy a note, then the 3 of us can go."
The man scribbled something in very large handwriting on the wall with marker.
Then he grabbed Sam and I's arms and led us to his van, throwing us in the back. Before he shut the doors he put cloth bags on our faces and knocked us out.
                                               Connor

Connor,
1, 2, guess who was coming for you
3, 4, should've locked your door
5, 6, I've got Sam and Dallas
7, 8, It might be to late
9, 10, They won't breathe again

I read the note out loud to the 5 boys and Kian looked pissed. So did Jc, but Kian's face scared me the most. "Get the damn footage for the fucking security camedas that we fucking set up! Now!" Ki yelled.
Trevor ran to my office which thank God had the back up memory chip in it because somebody tried to delete today's footage. I palyed the video on the Xbox. There was a man and then in walked Dallas and Sam. My poor baby girl looked scared shitless and then when I fast forwarded I noticed a van pulling in the driveway. I needed to take the footage and analyze that shit. I grabbed the disc and ran up to my room the boys were hot on my trail. I popped the disc into my computer and started to edit it. I foind the exact spot that you could clearly see the van in the window and I zoomed in. The people in the van were the boys and I. "They aren't far. Everyone grab a set of keys and 2 of us go to the left side of the street, and 3 tp the right. Now!" I demanded.         Dallas, and Sam, I'm coming. I grabbed my helmet and ran to my motorcycle. It was the fastest thing I had. I started it and went to the right. I saw an ice cream truck that shouldn't be om our street. I bluetoothed the boys and told them to come to the right side lf the street . They were soon right behind me. I sped up and got right into the back of the van. The driver didn't even realize that I was right behind him. I took my helmet off and threw it at Kian's car, it landed in the sunroof going down into the car. I turned the motorcycle that way The van and I were parallel. I jumped onto the back of the van watching my bike get crushed by Ricky's car. I opened the a side of the doors tp the van and saw Dallas. I motioned for Ricky to come forward and drive backwards so I could get the two in the car safely. I picked Sam up and put her in the convertible. Next was Dallas and he was going into the bed of Jc's truck. Jc drove backwards so I could hop in the back holding onto Dallas. We got in safely and then the search party dispersed.
                                            Dallas (1 Day Later)
"Dallas. Wake up babes." Sam says
I slowly sit up and I am laying down in my bed. "Sam?" I ask.
"Yeah, it's me, we have a very special day today. Go get dressed that way you, Connor, and Troye, can get going." He instructs.
I stand up as he leaves my bedroom and go to my dresser. I grab my O2L sweater and my black skinny jeans. I go into my bathroom and throw them on. When I'm done, I do my make-up and hair. I make sure my eyebrows look good and grab my full y charged phone, looking at the time to see that it's 3:57. I put on my black and white converse and headed out of the room, down the stairs. "There she is!" Troye yelled in that damn Australian accent.
Troye was wearing his usual gray t-shirt and black skinny jeans. Connor was wearing a black t-shirt and blue Wrangler jeans. "Ready to go beauty?" Connor asks and I nod my head.
They let me lead them out the door. "I mean just look at that ass." Troye says behind me
"Troye, I refuse to look at my daughter's ass. Why the hell are ypu looking?" Connor asks
"Cuz it's just like so big and out there." He says as I look back I see him make the cupping hand motions, referring to my backside.
  I laugh and so do Troye and Con-Da-Bon. "Do you really not remember what today is?" Connor asks. I shake my head no, "It's prom day Dallas."
Troye pulled out his phone. "A Pre-Prom prepping selfie." He says.
  We all smile and Connor tells me that we are taking Troye's car, we get into the barbie mobile, because it's all pink and Troye takes driver's seat. He starts the engine and we're off to a salon.